Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ackerman316

What product gave you the best results?

Hi I use a product called aloe liquid soap and aloe vera gelly, which can be bought online and does has a 60 day money back gurantee. I get my products from www.ready4changes.co.uk I had noticed a difference after 2 weeks and it has build my confidence, and now I won't go back as my skin looks much clearer and is not dry anymore, and I prefer natural products.

After 4 years of trying different products, i'm yet to find one that clears my acne and keeps it clear. Im just wondering what products have worked well for others?

I'll give them a try, thanks. I hope i get as good results from it as you do. I'll be hunting you down with a big kiss to say thanks if it works! biggrin.gif You have no idea how much this shit is ruining my life right now

No problem, just remember you cant get these products in the shop as they not that effective beleive me I've tried, and you have nothing to lose, email the distributor is well for any advice as shes very helpful. Let me know how things go.

Guest mishmosh

My skin is clearing up a treat at the moment thanks to info from this forum.

I have swopped my Max Factor thick foundation for MeLange Mineral Make up powder (direct from the US of A) and have started covering my face with a thin layer of 2% BP or Freederm.

As a cleanser, I am still using Avon ANEW O2 cleanser which has AHA in it, which really helps with red marks.

Hurrah for BP and Mineral Makeup! I had a faceful of spots for nearly 15 yrs

;o)

johnson & johnson clean & clear once a day,avene soapless cleanser at night, neutrogena vis refined moisturizer w/aha & spf of 15 at day boots pore perfecting night cream, plenty of water & sleep !!

My skin is clearing up a treat at the moment thanks to info from this forum.

I have swopped my Max Factor thick foundation for MeLange Mineral Make up powder (direct from the US of A) and have started covering my face with a thin layer of 2% BP or Freederm.

As a cleanser, I am still using Avon ANEW O2 cleanser which has AHA in it, which really helps with red marks.

Hurrah for BP and Mineral Makeup!  I had a faceful of spots for nearly 15 yrs

;o)

Guest mishmosh

I dont use moisturiser that much to be honest with you....as when required.

I use Akmicare cream for oily skin (bought over the counter). I used to use the rest of the range

Best-

Medicated cleanser (SA) - C&C Advantage Quick Clear Daily Treatment Wash

Gentle(ish) Antibacterial Cleanser - Superdrug tea tree and peppermint wash

Moisturiser - Olay beauty fluid sensitive (no fragrance/colour!)

Acne Treatment - BP - Quinoderm 5

Spot treatment - Tea Tree Oil 100%