Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cant deal wit life anymore.. .. pleasehelp me.. u can see the pain i go thru everday at: http://www.geocities.com/coronaboi20/facepic.html any1 have any good advice? tips? or creams i should use? im goin on vacation in 2 weeks. i need somethin to take care of this crap...anytin i could buy at stores tat mite be helpful??

Have you seen a doctor? I honestly don't think your acne is that bad. I know it's awful for you, but there are much worse cases.

Try the regimen, but get to a doc asap for an evaluation.

I'm sorry you feel so sad. Cheer up, okay?

hey wisky.. it's hard to tell exactly what kind of acne you have by looking at the picture. for example, is it raised, even with the surrounding skin, or pitted? for short term solution i would recommend you get some women's concealer. you may feel stupid using it, but it can definitely tone down some of the redness. for long term solution you may want to talk to a dermatologist about accutane (if you have insurance).. i'm not sure if you've ever tried it before or not. really, only a dermatologist can do what's best, it could be a skin infection that can be treated by antibiotics, or it could be normal acne caused by too much oil.

Guest fatman_uk

Sure that's acne? Looks kinda like Dermatitis, or really bad Eczema.

Go see you Doc A.S.A.P... might need hydrocortizone cream or sumthin, it looks really dry an sore man... :D

-Gaz

how long have you had that? it doesn't look like acne. for one thing the rest of your skin looks next to perfect. you don't look acne prone or oily or anything. also, its wierd how it just cuts off kind of squared off like that. it really isn't THAT bad though. in fact it could probably pass for an injury of some sort. there are people with regular acne who dont even have sever acne, but still would trade their face for that. dont kill yourself. also what is the meaning of life? why does love hurt? does truth exist in the eyes of a liar?

Yeah. You should go to see a derm asap. There seems to be some acne, but the majority looks like some other type of skin problem. Good luck.

I know it sucks, but just remember that you are not your skin. Easier said than done, I know. Have you talked to your parents about how much this is bothering you? Does anyone know that you are very upset about this?(Besides the people on this board) Whenever I get a really crazy breakout I always think it's worse than it is, because it's my face. I'm sure the same goes for you. It really didn't look bad to me, just reddish in color. Believe it or not, my husband wears my concealer when he gets pimples. A guy I dated in high school used concealer and powder to cover up pimples. Don't wish yourself dead because of your skin, that is just a little tiny layer of you. Whatever happens, enjoy your trip. I am sure that whoever you are going with doesn't give a crap about your skin. Don't do anything too harsh to it - it may get more irritated that way. See a derm as soon as you can. And if you are really having thoughts of hurting yourself, talk to your parents so you can talk to a counselor or something. It really helps on the inside. Good luck.