Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah I went to the Derm. a few months past and this regimen is clearing me up! :D

THE PRODUCTS:

BP Bar 10% (Panoxyl Bar)

Tazorac

Klaron Lotion 10%

Minocycline (Pill)

THE REGIMEN:

Morning: Wash face with Panoxyl Bar (gently). Wait until face dries and put on thin layer of Klaron Lotion. Take Minocycline.

Night: Wash face with Panoxyl Bar (gently). Wait until face dries and put on thin layer of Klaron Lotion. Wait 20-30 min and put on Tazorac (pea size). Take Minocycline.

This is what I was perscribed......Ask your Derm. about these products to see if they are right for you. Excellent Accutane alternative.

Mystyk

thats what i'm on... cept lower dosage of mino and i take clindoxyl in morning... get ready for a really red face!

thats what i'm on... cept lower dosage of mino and i take clindoxyl in morning... get ready for a really red face!

Yeah...the thing that gives me a red face is the Tazorac. Sometimes I get carried away and use a little more....next day RED FACE! But overall the performance of these products work really well.

Mystyk