Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone i just took my first accutane pill like 5 minutes ago biggrin.gif , ive heard drinking alcohol can put more uneeded stress on your liver that is already working overtime with the accutane. the liver is not what worries me im sure a some drinks once or twice a month isent going to do damage.. i was just wondering if there are any other serious complications with drinking and being on accutane, does anyone know if drinking occasionally is going to be a big deal? what are other complications? do any of u accutane users drink occasionally?? i want my acne to clear up but id also like to keep my social life to some degree cool.gif

anywasy any insight is Greatly appriciated

Did you ask your doc? Or were you worried cause your under age? If you were dont worry he's not a cop, he's more worried about malpractice so be honest and ask him. But I promise you he will say don't drink.

im not really worride about being underage its just it seems like a biased source ya know? its not like he can give me the ok sense im underage anyway... but ya i just wanna know if its really that big of a deal or if the risks are very minimal and circumstancial