Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actually that's not a dumb question at all. I think you can be too young to use eye cream but that's only if your like 12yrs. old or so. However, since your 19, I don't think it would be a problem to start tackling signs of aging early on.

I hear that Oil of Olay has great eye creams!

I am not sure if there is such a thing as being too young to put eye cream on. I would think 19 would be fine though....

I don't really use eye cream often but I have used one by Serious Skin Care that didn't sting my eyes.

I am 20 and I use The Body Shop's Elderflower Eye Gel. I like this because it is a gel rather than a heavy cream like most eye products. It smooths out the eye area and takes away any puffiness. I think it's a good product for younger people and I'll probably switch to something heavier and more meant for wrinkles when I'm a little older.

*Hint - if you get it or any other kind of eye gel, keep it in the fridge and it feels extra refreshing.