Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damcal

Accutane Log!

bit late posting this as im on day ten already but better late than never eh? my acne history is as follows: had clear skin til i was the grand old age of 18 and then for whatever reason unknown to me i got a dose of real severe acne, very severe cycsts on my back and shoulders and neck and (for a while) on my face, it got less severe on my face when i hit around 19/20(no big cysts just lots of spots) but remained constantly bad on my back, anyway nothing i tried worked, erethmycin(spelling?) made it way worse for some reason, 6 months ago dans regimen cleared my face up nicely and my neck seemed to clear naturally by itself, but the back was bad as ever so the only option left seeing as im nearly 22 now and sick and tired of suffering acne was roaccutane.....sooooooooo anway here i am on day ten and i havent had any initial breakout thus far, my face is still clear (well, one or two small spots, no big deal!), so is my neck and.....it might just be wishful thinking but my back and shoulders look clearer, and by clearer i mean theres like about 4 cysts there instead of the usual 10-20, it really does look to be clearing but its early days yet, the only side effects so far really is dry lips and (slightly) drier than usual skin