Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wisky2001

LOOK HERE... :(

Is it current acne is it a scar, or is it redness.

Could you explain this, and we acn reccomend some treatments.

cant deal wit life anymore.. .. pleasehelp me.. u can see the pain i go thru everday at: http://www.geocities.com/coronaboi20/facepic.html  any1 have any good advice? tips? or creams i should use? im goin on vacation in 2 weeks. i need somethin to take care of this crap... :D

What type of scars are they? Just redmarks or are they indented?

If you just got off accutane then you need to wait at least 6 months before doing anything at all...

I'm sorry about your situation. Many of us here, know how you feel from our own experiences. Do a lot of research on what's out there for you and in six months you'll be ready to make a decision on what you want to do.

How long were you on accutane? I was on it for 5 months. Didn't really notice a big difference until after 2 months. Maybe try getting a second opinion? :-k

chin up! it wont be there forever if your persistant!

how long has it been there? can you give anymore background info? All scars are so different, it would matter on deciding a treatment.

If you just finished accuatne the best thing you can do is not try to do anything harsh. You need to wait six months to a preferably year before considering treatment to your scars. Although some may recommend natural remedies and other creams to you, please contact your DR before doing any of it. Accutane is a very harsh medication and messing with your skin right now could cause worse scarring.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Wisky-

I don't know what kind of treatment you've gone through...but definitely DO NOT PICK/POP your acne with your hands. I had the same kind of acne before, I picked/popped it with a needle, I'm regretting it till this day.

How old are you? Perhaps this is 'hormonal"? If you used acid products, don't use the strong one, it'll make it red even more. Just clean your face often with soft cleanser, and eat well....sorry can't be more helpful.

Wisky - at first you should keep taking roaccutane until finish your all scar. believe me, when i was 18 , i have acne all my face not the only part. so, they were too bad than you. dont be upset, roaccatune will clear all of them.

I just completed a full treatment... any creams i could use like vita-k? or palmers cream??? any1 wit a solution??? i really dont feel like leavin on vacation w/ face like tis...

Try using honey on it. It's natural and won't damage your skin, but it has antioxidant properties that should hepl heal the skin, and reduce redness to some extent.

I just completed a full treatment... any creams i could use like vita-k? or palmers cream??? any1 wit a solution??? i really dont feel like leavin on vacation w/ face like tis...

full treatment doesnt finish until your face will be clear,i think u should take roaccutane + acne fug bp10 cream or differin jel

I was similar at 18. I would get cysts together and on top of each other, that when gone would look like scabs. I did try this one treatment for a few months and it worked. A mixture of oils, eg patchuli, rose hip, and well some others i have forgotten. You mix them together and apply it. Your scars which look like scabs should be gone in 2-3 months. Do a search on the internet for natural oils treating acne then make your own combination. The thing is the oils are very noticeable and they make your face creasy but it works. I stopped using it because i moved house and i was going to Uni at the time. My life was hectic back then but i didn't get scars until later when i stopped treating my skin.

Wisky

There are only 2 things that I would suggest to you since you have just finished accutane

Try:

1. Aloe Vera gel during the day

2. At night, apply MANUKA honey on your skin (sticky, but very healing)

I agree with Maya aloe vera is a great suggestion. Get some aloe vera gel place it in your fridge and apply it over the area it seems to be by your pic (I'm sure no doctor or in any place to diagnose you) [-( that the skin is inflamed so first sooth the inflammation then treat the pimples themselves especially after accutane