Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man, I just don't know how to get this REDNESS OFF MY FACE!

It's been beat red around my cheeks for at LEAST two weeks. I washed too much, and it irritated the shit outta it. Hasn't reduced yet.

I'm on penicillin. Also, I use that Aloe Vera crap which makes it EVEN REDDER. I used utter cream, and nothing. Neosporin? Nope. Ice? Nope.

Fuck.

I HATE going to school like this. I need IMMEDIATE RELIEF - SOMEHOW.

Please. Somebody help me out.

You could try eucerin redness relief moisturizer, its a good moisturizer, very similar to eucerin daily renewal but it is green tinted so it masks redness, your left with a sort of light greyish look, its not bad though. However it only masks the problem, but maybe thats all you need for now.

Well that gel sounds pretty sweet, but as for the Eucerin, the redness relief is instant, ie: it works not through healing your skin like that gel might, but rather through simple color theory, green and red are complimentary colors, the green moisturizer simply "masks" the redness, sort of like makeup but not noticable, and it wont really completely hide it like makeup but rather just makes it less red, its hard to describe, I bought it to use for acne but its really more helpful for red skin because it won't hide the shadow of a bump. If your skin is just red you'll appreciate it, its really for rosacea sufferers.

Are you talking about red marks from acne or just overall redness?

If your talking about overall redness, then try some tea tree oil.

but as for the Eucerin, the redness relief is instant, ie: it works not through healing your skin like that gel might, but rather through simple color theory, green and red are complimentary colors, the green moisturizer simply "masks" the redness