Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dpboyz

Leave A-correct cream overnight???????

I just received my A-correct cream!! Julie doubled my oder to 1 once!!

On the direction attached, applying A-correct cream is a 3 day process. However, there are some members on this board leave A-correct cream on their face for the whole night. My question is: Should I leave the a-correct cream on my face for the whole night to speed up the process of peeling off my read marks and pits on my face??? thanks for your opinion.

APeel Correct Peel!

http://cgi.ebay.com/APeel-Correct-Peel-400...6QQcmdZViewItem

I have not used it yet. I intended to use it for three nights straight and leave it on overnight. In the morning, i will use Hyaluronic protein to calm my skin.

After it peels off, I will continue to use Super CP serum and Exfol serum to fill my pitted scars. I will also use 10% Salicylic acid and 20% Glycolic acid twice a month to improve the appearance of my scars.

The most important thing is to have a good sunblock. I got my DDF spf 15 gel! It's the best product out there for oily skin.

dpboyz:

what is DDF spf 15 gel ? I am badly looking for an SPF for my oily skin that won't break me out. thanks

Hi, I thought those were the instructions...apply it once, leave it overnight and wait to peel.

At least those were the instruction that Julie gave when this product first came out. It was called simply "A-Peel Creme" and there was also "A-Peel Serum" back then. I'm not sure if the ones she offers now are any different.

I emailed her regarding this, but I haven't received a reply yet.

You need to go to Sephora to check out DDF SPF 15 Gel!! It is a serum type of sunblock and you would not feel it when you wear it. It costs $35 for 2 oz, so many people would not buy it.

dp, I left mine on overnight five nights in a row. But, I have tough skin. Just try it one night at a time. When you start to feel "sunburned" discontine and wait for the peel. I only flaked but I liked the results. Good Luck!