rhys

Who uses PanOxyl?

Who uses PanOxyl?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who uses PanOxyl?

• I do
    • I don't
    • Neat bleech for me!

im a 5% user, i cant remember which is for dry skin though, there's cream and acnegel variations, both are very good. there could be more, i have limited knowledge and degree of interest to help anymore on the matter of panoxyl as i was made to feel threatened by your post rhys

Guest TylerD

I used to use it. Worked just as good as Dan's bp but was a little more drying. Go with Dans.

i use panoxyl 2.5, its really good for the regiment. i prefer panoxyl over dans because you can buy panoxyl in most pharmacies unlike dans (online only). however ill only change over if dan's gel comes in canadian pharmacies for local purchase

Guest TylerD
I used to use it. Worked just as good as Dan's bp but was a little more drying. Go with Dans.

yeah im using it too, but noticing it giving me face lines. though there could be a moisturizer to balance that? plus im in canada and worry it would take to long to recieve dan gel?

yeah im using it too, but noticing it giving me face lines. though there could be a moisturizer to balance that? plus im in canada and worry it would take to long to recieve dan gel?