Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So basically I've been on the regimen for about a month...it's done wonders. I had(and rarely still have) acne on my chin and around my face. But under my chin, and down my neck to my adams apple I have VERY dry skin. Ive been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture on it, I dont know how it started but it's quite dry in the morning and night. I shave regularly, and I am today starting a ultra moisture shaving cream...Do you guys know the reason to this dryness? I know it's not from the BP, I dont use it there. Any help is appreciated! ninja.gifeusa_pray.gif

ru moisturising ure neck as well? the bp will mix up with the moisturiser on your chin/where-ever you apply it - if u then spread this moisturiser down onto your neck it will make it very dry as this area is v. sensitive

try applying moisturiser to your neck neck before your face, this way u should avoid spreading bp onto your neck with the moisturiser

hope this helps!

Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer should fix it up. Recently some people have been saying that the Eucerin is stinging their face. If the stinging for you is unbearable, you'll have to keep looking for a different moisturizer, but Eucerin works great for me and for a lot of people to keep the dryness under total control.

Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer should fix it up.  Recently some people have been saying that the Eucerin is stinging their face.  If the stinging for you is unbearable, you'll have to keep looking for a different moisturizer, but Eucerin works great for me and for a lot of people to keep the dryness under total control.