Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay-gee

101e regimen

Today is DAY 2 of my usage of 101e i have seen little to no improvement so far. I will try to post my results once a day. I will try to put in pictures if i can also. But for today i see no change so far. I am still hoping that this will help for me, and maybe even for u. thanks jay

Sweet! your starting a regimen log for this stuff, man I want to try it! Bp is doing jack for my skin! Are you doing anything else with your regimen? I guess the bottle says not to, also what kind of soap if any are you going to use while trying this stuff? Good luck!

My regimen is simple but i hope it works. Iknow it says that you should not use this stuff with any other product. But i have decided to try this product whike using capsiderm wash.

Morning:

Take shower

*wash with capsiderm in the shower

* Dry off with towel but let my face air dry (so dont wipe face with towel)

* 15 minutes later i put on the 101e

Evening:

Take shower

*wash with capsiderm in the shower

* Dry off with towel but let my face air dry (so dont wipe face with towel)

* 15 minutes later i put on the 101e

So i do the same thing in the morning and in the evening.

ps. so far i have not been getting dry skin. I mean its a little dry around the pimples but nuthing u can see unless u get close 2 me

So i guess if i start to see excessive drying of my skin i would add a mouisterizer

When and if i need to use a mouistureizer i use the one my derm recommended its called Vanicream Lite lotion( Go here to see a picture so u can see what it looks like http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/vanlitlot.html)

I guess if your skin gets 2 dry or irritated and mouisterizer doesn't work the 101e directions says to lay off the product for a couple days so i would do that if you get 2 dry.

So far i don't have that problem

Hope this helps you joeshmoe and anybody else interseted

That looks like a pretty good moisturizer, does it make you shiny? Thats one thing I hate about eucerin skin renewal. Also I just got my 101e in the mail today, Im still not sure if Im going to quit the regimen though. So do you apply the 101e with a cotton ball or something? Its kinda liquidy. Oh and I think I kind of like the smell.. biggrin.gif I actually think its a little better than bp even, I hate mediciny smells this is just kind of herbaly, like shitty incence.

yeah i apply it w/ a cotton ball in the morning and at night. As for the moisturizer a little goes a long way. If u dont put 2 much on it is really hard to tell it is even on you. About where to find this mouisterizer i'm not sure if you can buy it like at wall mart or sumthing. I had never heard about it until i told my derm that my skin was drying out from the benzaclin i was using(this was b4 this regimen) and i asked for a mouisterizer that he recommended, and he recommended this one, so i bought it from him. i really like it 2. how long u been doing the regimen? As 4 tha smell, i like how it smells 2.

P.S. with the mouisterizer i rub it in my hands first than apply it to my face. And make sure your hands and face are dry(not wet) cause if they are the lotion gets white like sunblock, but u can just rub it in until it all absorbed. And rub gently. The softer u rub the less irritated ur skin wil be

BTW as 4 day three i see a slight improvement, i have only gotten like 1 new whitehead (so thats good) and my face looks less irritated and red. So i hope it continue 2 work.

Sorry about not adding a nething yesterday. This will be for day 5 and day 6.

Yesterday (Day 5) i felt that there was a new cyst forming on my chin. But other than that my face looked the same.

As for today (Day 6) that cyst is comeing up and i feel that a big one is about to come up on my nose (shit!). I also have a few new whiteheads. Also i have sum red marks on my cheeks that are starting to fade(which is a good thang)

So i'll post my results for tommorrow,

Thanks Jay

Man, if I were you I would consider dropping the capsiderm I havent heard anything good about that stuff. maybe just use a normal wash, like cetaphil or something like that. Best of luck though, I hope things improve. How long do you think you'll stick it out on 101e?

Day 7,

I have seen most of my whiteheads almost disappear. I just got one on my chin thats still there. Then i only have a small cyst on my chin, the one i thought was comeing up on my nose never came up. i can say that i have not been seeing so many zits coming up, i mean i get the whiteheads and the cyst (Shit!), but other than those i have no new pimples forming (alteast that i can tell) <Now if only i could get these fuckin red marks to fade>.

joeshmoe i think i'll give the 101e about a month, and if i see results i will continue to use it. and i still wanna use the capsiderm with the 101e, but if i see things starting to get worse, then i'll stop the capsiderm. I just gotta give everything time, and be patient.

Jay

Yeah, I guess just keep doin what your doin, it is an experiment after all, good to hear the cyst on your nose hasn't come up, those can suck! Im curious how your regimen works on that chin cyst, usually mine will last like 2-3 weeks unless I stab em with a needle (usually around day 4-5) and remove the pus, then they last about 1-1.5 weeks. I wonder if the 101e will bring yours down faster than normal.

Day 8,

I have about 2 new whiteheads since yesterday. I just couldn't help myself today. I picked at the cyst on my chin. I know thats bad, and i know that will make it worse, but like i said i couldn't help myself. then i put neosporin on it for like about an hour. then i followed the rest of my regimen. i dont see any new pimples(besides the whiteheads). I wish i knew of some way to make these red marks fade though. I hope that when i stick this out, my skin will end up looking a lot better. I hate pimples. Now i know that that cyst will stay longer now that i picked at it, and i am so angry at myself for doin it. I guess everything will happen in good time.

btw i really like the way the capsiderm feels on my face, it makes my face feel so smooth. And the one thing i like about this regimen is that my skin has not once gottin really dry.

p.s. i gotta go see my derm on tuesday, and the only thing that would change my regimen would be if he prescribed me accutane, which i wouldn't mind. but if he doesn't i will continue 2 use what i'm usin now

Jay

Day 9,

I am overall pleased so far, i have had no new pimples today. My skin looks bad though cause of the red marks and my cyst on my chin. I think once the red marks fade completly my skin will look so much better. I can't wait till i have clear skin.

Jay

Wow, well keep up the good work, of course accutane would completely throw off the whole 101e experiment but hey, get clear skin! If I were you I would consider holding off a bit on the tane just cause if your skin does clear from natural products you can avoid all the side effects of accutane...including any sort of initial breakout or whatever, but the important thing is having clear skin! So good luck with that appointment, btw, I got one tomorrow too, hope it goes well, we'll see.

Later

-Joe

I really wanna apologize for not doing nething yesterday. Yesterday i went to the derm, and i was so happy. He prescribed me accutane! i had my blood work done today and when the results are in i hope i can get the tane no later than monday. I know that w/ the tane i will not be able to use the 101e nemore, but thats a risk i'm willing to take. The 101e has not reaslly cleared me up so well. It seemed to work for the first few days, but after that my skin is starting to go back to its old self. i am looking forward to having clear skin. I can not wait until my skin starts to get better. Maybe i'll start a accutane log. Maybe. I want to say thanks t oneone who took the time to read these posts and to neone who wants to try the 101e i would give it say 2.5 out of 5 stars. Thank you for all ur support.

Jay