Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIATARD84

hypertrophic scars- Jamu Shop products

Hi. I have some mild/moderate indented scarring, but lately my hypertrophic scar has been drivng me crazy/making me depressed. I've tried tea tree oil, emu oil, copper peptides, and Neosporin Scar Solution Silicon sheets. None have helped that much. I find that the tea tree oil and emu oil are quick fixes because they create a dry layer of skin over the scar, making it look more normal.

The scar halfway encircles an atrophic scar so you could imagine how that looks. What bothers me most about the scar is not the redness, or even the slight bump, but more so the texture. It's not even skin...it's like this clear, red burn mark.

I've decided to try a few products from this site. ~

http://www.thejamushop.com/keloid.htm

It may take awhile for the products to get to me because they are coming from Singapore, I believe. I'll tell you all how they work.

I'm very curious to see what other people's hypertrophic scars look like because when I do image searches, I only find hypertrophic scars on the body. I wanted to see some facial raised scarring. If anyone would like to share, or has a pic in the gallery, I am curious to see.

Also, has anyone tried the Jamu Shop products? And finally, does anyone know of any products that are supposed to normalize the skin? Not necessarily flatten bumps or raise indents, but just make the skin cells normal...or something!?

Thanks so much.

If I had means to I'd post pictures of my hypertrophic scar. It's right on my forehead and it's just nasty. I hope these products work for you, I truely do.

Thanks, hun. I, too, do not have pics of my hypertrophic scar. I don't even have the energy to take any, but I should and I will eventually. I'm going to order the products tomorrow morning. I'll keep you up-to-date.

Very interested in updates. I too have a hypertrophic scar surrounding an atrophic scar and have tried a number of topical formulas with no notable success.

Sorry I haven't updated, Larken. My Jamu products just arrived today! I'm going to start using them tonight on my 2 hypertrophic scars, and I'll tell you what happens in the next few days. Hope this helps them!

:razz:

My keloid went right down with kenalog. Give it a try and if u guys already have give it some time. My scar still is not pretty but nothing is worse than a rasied scar on the cheek. Its only been a little over two weeks. SOmetimes it depends on the person I think with the number of injections they need to get. Good luck guys. U guys can stuill check out the keloid through my thread. I updated it and probably will again in a week or so with anothe picture of my cheek gremlin lol.

peace