Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ldanielle

Scars and red marks

Guest ldanielle
Posted

(Might be a stupid question) Is it possible to have a scar in an area where your skin feels smooth? How do you tell the difference between a scar and a red mark?

Guest ldanielle
Posted

You that same guy from the Emotional Effects of acne forum from this morning? eusa_think.gif what's going on ey?

Well I've never had cystic acne. Some of the red marks seem a bit shinier than the rest of my skin, but only slightly... not of the other things mentioned though... so I'm assuming it's not likely they're scars? I've also never picked at these either, they're just places where spots where that the BP got rid of.

Guest ldanielle
Posted
eusa_hand.gif dick

Guest Marino
Posted
(Might be a stupid question) Is it possible to have a scar in an area where your skin feels smooth? How do you tell the difference between a scar and a red mark?

The best way to tell is to get a miror on a sunny day.

Go outside and make sure you got perfect lighting, it should be all shiny so you wont evan tell theres red marks, from there- take note of any indentures and so forth.

Thats what i did, i've only got one acne scar and one chicken pox scar from ages ago.

My practioner confirmed this when he done a proper check.

Guest ldanielle
Posted

I just did that, no indents but a shitload of redness. I don't know why that dave-brent prick arsed to edit his first post either.