Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm asian, too, and I also have fair skin with yellow undertones. I use Almay's long lasting concealer in light/pale. It's an oil-free formula that doesn't clog your pores, but because it's oil-free, it doesn't go on as smooth as some of the other formulas with oil. It will take some practice to apply the concealer in a way that it won't look chalky. But, practice makes perfect.

I don't use concealer sticks, so I'm not able to recommend any specific ones. I find them to be too cakey. Just make sure the one you get is non-comedogenic.

i really like the clinique air brush concealer in fair. it comes in a great little wand so application is a cinch. i follow up with prescriptives magic liquid powder in red neutralizer. i hate makeup, so i need everything to be minimal and easy!

Well, i think the cover up stick is in stick-form, which means it's a solid concealer...pasty and creamy texture, whereas the other wand concealer is a liquid. If you're covering up red marks, you don't want something so cakey, so that's why I use the liquid one because it goes on smoother and it's easier to apply accurately right on top of the red mark.

Hi! I'm asian too with fair skin. I use L'Oreal's Feel Naturelle's fair and medium liquid concealer. I used two colours because I find that the medium one is better for my forehead because somehow, i think my forehead is darker than the rest of my face :-s

And the fair coloured concealer works well with covering red spots for the rest of my face.

I bought both "light" and "fair" concealers from Almay because I didn't know which would be better.

The "light" blends better with my skin. The "fair" just kinda makes the pimple more obvious because it highlights it. Also, the "light" has more yellow undertones in it.

I don't know exactly what your skin looks like. People describe me as very fair. I've been asked if I bleach my skin. (!!!) So, if that's what you are, too, then the "light" would be better.

Hi,

Bobbi Brown's concealers are all yellow-based. Pop by to a counter and they will match your concealer perfectly to your skin.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Lancome Concealer Duo or Palette Mix and L'Oreal Cover Expert Exact Match Concealer. I prefer ones where you can get it applied by a make-up artist, then you can see if it's good for you or not.