Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I posted about this a while, ago, figured i would repost something

I have been using a shampoo called follicleanse for about 2 years and have had very good results with my forehead and back clearing up almost completely. I always suspected my shampoo was causing flareups and when i started using this product, it cleared up dramatically.

The two main benefits to this shampoo are Zinc PCA which is an anti sebhoreic (bad spelling) which controls the production of sebum(oil). It is also the only shampoo i can find that does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Amonium Lauryl Sulfate which are both skin irritants.

Just figured id put this out here, its definitely worth the $13 for the bottle, so if anyone has used this, post your experiences.

P.S if anyone is interested in trying this, i have a link which provides a 10% discount off the price

Joseph

please post the link...i am very interested. i have looked for a good shampoo without sulfates for a while! how does your hair do? thanks...