Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deletethisnameplz

How long did it take for your red marks

Hey, I saw Marino's post about how when he was younger he was like, these red marks will dissapear in 2 months and then nirvana eusa_dance.gif , but how that was unrealistic, and I just realized that I'm leading an unrealistic life cry.gif . So I was wondering, by just using Glycolic peels, or Glycolic peels and Differin (doubt you used that combo but that is what I am on), how long did it take for your red marks to go away? I have done about 8 30% glycolic peels and well, yeah, meh...Also, how large were your red marks and how long had you had them for? I'm trying to get my guys to fade by 40-50% by October 1st because that is my homecoming date, but um, I doubt if that is possible.

Hit a brother with some info...

They say by the 8th peel (6-8th week) you should see some results...

Where are you gettting your peels from? Maybe there not the right pH. If my memory serves me correctly in order for them to be effective you need a pH of 2 or less.

Do you still have active acne?

How often do you peel? Maybe give a little break for some real heal time

Increase the %

They say by the 8th peel (6-8th week) you should see some results...

Where are you gettting your peels from? Maybe there not the right pH. If my memory serves me correctly in order for them to be effective you need a pH of 2 or less.

Do you still have active acne?

How often do you peel? Maybe give a little break for some real heal time

Increase the %

I'm getting my peels off of e-bay, and I'm not sure what pH mine are. I still have active acne and I peel once a week. I have been doing 30% peels and I am going to increase that to 50%.