Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, this isnt acne related but im not sure where else to post this, anyhelp would be greatly appriciated tho..

Iv got these realy dry red marks on both sides of my nose under my eyes, they get realy flaky but I can controll that with a moisturizer but the redness never seems to go away..

www.mypage.tsn.cc/180sx/redhelp.jpg

Any help would be great..

Thanks...

i got that problem too - excpet they are redder and all over my face. I've heard the only thing that really heals them is time, I dunno what to else to try myself.

Try using Egg White Mask it works great with HONEY ADDED!!

You can also try the alternative of Lemon or Lime using the juice from it and apply ing on the face at night only and wash it off every morning!!

Tried both and they both work on red marks. Also you can try the Aspirin Mask, I never tried it but from reading the reviews it sounds great.

Thanks guys, I dont no much about this kinda stuff... What exactly are these masks, are they stuff you buy off the shelf or home made stuff ?

All of them are homemade, although I've seen a Queen Helene Egg Yolk Masque in stores. Just do a search at the top of the page on any of them and you should be able to find how to make it.

It almost looks like exzema or something. If I were you I would go to a medispa and get on some professional products to help clear that up. I bet epionce products would get rid of that pretty quickly!

i got that problem too - excpet they are redder and all over my face. I've heard the only thing that really heals them is time, I dunno what to else to try myself.

If it's red all over, have you considered that it might be rosacea?

Thanks guys..

Nah I dont have any allergies, the red marks have been there for years to be honest..

Some days are better than others.

Thanks guys..

Nah I dont have any allergies, the red marks have been there for years to be honest..

Some days are better than others.

Nah I havent seen a derm about it, I think i will soon tho...

Iv done some googleing and I think yous are right, excema or rosacea by the looks of it :s

Try this:http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=139645&catid=21503&trx=PLST-0-SRCH&trxp1=21503&trxp2=139645&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

my face used to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO red and irratated it wasent even dry just really like fucked up from using mad shit and this fixed it! From the second you put it on you see results(but i think its cause the lotion covers it up) but over time even without the lotion on you will see a reduction in the redness plus it dosent break me out.

Thanks guys, Inty I dont get any whiteheads with it, its just rough and realy dry and flaky...

The skin feels raised around the redness, very much like a rash..

Is there any off the shelf products I can try ?

Tea Tree with/or Aloe Vera will sooth it and decrease redness. Tea tree is a natural antibacterial for many things, but i'm not sure if it'll work for exzema.

Tea Tree with/or Aloe Vera will sooth it and decrease redness. Tea tree is a natural antibacterial for many things, but i'm not sure if it'll work for exzema.

Yeah, dont get carried away with all the crazy masks and products that we might suggest, you'll probably just end up with acne problems. I had that same problem, which has gone away now and I really only deal with cysts, but, it does look like exzema or dermatits, not a huge deal. If you go to a doctor they can prescibe elidel but if I were you I would just use hydrocortizone 10 or florasone cream (if you prefer a natural approach). Both can be purchased at your local drugstore (I found florasone at rite aid). If one of those doesnt help then see a doctor. Dont use hydrocorizone 10 for like months though, it will thin your skin, but it takes a long time of prolonged use.