Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nOoB

curious: need to know what brand products you guys buy from.

I was just wondering based on Dan's regimen and the different moisterizers and cleansers products he reccomends which brand do you find is the best and most suitable for you?

Mostly im wondering between cetaphil and neutrogena because the others products i cant find at all like Eucerin and Purpose. I know mostly it comes down to probably the price and how u react to the product. But i want to know what most of you use, it is really annoying to have to return the product if it sux or keeping it and losing money. :)

or is there another cheaper alternative that works good with you guys?

I have 2 neutrogena product one is the toner and the bp. I would say their their good. But too pricey for their products.

I use two cleansers, clearasil daily face wash, and purpose. I use the purpose after work and sometimes for shaving in the morining, and the clearasil at night before bed because it has always worked well for me. I use OXY-10 BP, and I use Eucerin Renewal lotion. All of these things seem to be working well for me so im sticknig to them.

The products I use are the Purpose soap, neutrogena bp, and eucerin moisturizer. after about 40 days of doing the regimen with these products, my acne completely cleared up and my skin has never looked better.

The products I use are the Purpose soap, neutrogena bp, and eucerin moisturizer.  after about 40 days of doing the regimen with these products, my acne completely cleared up and my skin has never looked better.

you can get all the products im jealous! and better skin even more jealous!! :)

anyone else? no more? cetaphil vs neutrogena which one do you guys think is better?

the neutrogena facial bar is similar to the purpose bar u should be able to pick it up at most pharmacies

k ill check it out i did see it but i was more looking for the cetaphil bar if i cant find the purpose one.

oh yeah does it lather good and smell decent or fragrance free?

I have used Purpose and Cetaphil cleansers. Of the two I prefer Purpose, but the Cetaphil is decent.

I also use the Purpose moisturizer - Haven't tried the others.

I use Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar ($2.40), Neutrogena BP ($5.89) and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 ($11.99).

I also have used Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing Bar ($3.49) but i didnt like it.

I have been on the regimen for six months now and i'm completely clear.

I hate Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15. It makes me so oily and greasy that at the end of the school day I feel like a pile of puke. I have to use up the entire bottle before I get the Eucerin too. I also use S.Acid in the regiman isntead of BP in the morning. Phisoderm is the other culprit of oil, Phsioderm + Neurtorgena = VERY OILY. BP + Neutrogena = Somehwat oily. Blah...time to switch hehe. :) Thinkign about getting oxy pads, at least I can bring that to school

oh yeah does it lather good and smell decent or fragrance free?

no answer for this question..? :)

I want to know because i shave couple times a week and i need it as a good cleanser and lather good for me to shave.

If not ill try to find the cetaphil bars since dan reccomends them... the strange thing is not many ppl uses it or mention about them in their daily regimen routine.