Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amélie

Petition for new moderators

searchingforthesolution

a very nice girl who helps alot, i recommend her to dan. always there to provide emotional help to strangers with her kind understanding words.

I want to add that I also feel the moderators are doing well. Brandy is one of my favorites. eusa_angel.gif

I also agree that erpatter seems very level-headed. He could be good at it. eusa_angel.gif

Many others as well (Hayantoki, you do remain calm and considerate, in spite of the rolling eyes and constant flirting...lol jk).

Marino as mod? LOL

I guess I can be Admin

lol.gif

I think my ratio of serious posts to fucked up spam/homophoci/bigotist/verbal assualt and physical threats are about 1:10.

Besides i think saying this a few hours ago in a similar thread didn't help razz.gif

By becoming a mod, your only challenging your sexual preferences

user posted image

I believe that I should be co-administrator.  I know the do's and how's of the psychological mind of the average internet forum poster.  I can predict what circumstances will lead to what events.  Not only this, but I have sufficient knowledge as to keep this place as neat as possible.  Also, look what I can do:

user posted image

in all honesty, dan picks mostly women to be moderators, and mostly attractive women at that. he has an agenda, and a very sick one at that if you ask me. regardless if the people have character or not, he will pick you based on looks and gender for the most part. yes, there ARE exceptions, but very few.

just my opinion.