Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago I started this 1319 laser treatment program that is to treat active acne. I'm doing it as a last ditch effort before accutane.

Anyways, I've had 3 treatments, each one hurts like hell, getting my face zapped repeatedly. Between the second and third treatment I didn't get any new pimples, and up until late last week, I hadn't, but then my face went in the shitter. It had been looking the best in 6 months. I'm way messed up right now, worst breakout I've had in a few months I'd say. I got for a fourth treatment next Wednesday.

At $75 per treatment, my face isn't worth $225 right now. College classes start next week and I'm once again going in looking like shit. I guess I'll go read "Your Erroneous Zones" a few times and pump myself up for it, but damn.

I'm extremely tired of it taking a pep talk to get myself to go do things. That sucks. I'm sure you can all sympathize. For the past three weeks I didn't have to do that, and each time I left the house it was like the first line of cocaine. I had forgotten that feeling. I hope this laser treatment turns around.

That is all, thanks for reading.

I dunno I heard the laser wasn't really that good actually from people who posted on here remember I told you shoots?

ah well at least ya gave it a try man

maybe try tane?

try engaging yourself in something.........when we stop thinking of acne .our livesw can become easier...try meditation........just keep hanging in there.....

I know wat you mean, I'm thinking the same thing myself. I'm sick and f'n tired of having to give myself courage and ispiration just to go to school or w/e, and now my final year is starting just when I'm having these huge, huge breakouts. Enough is enough.

I know wat you mean, I'm thinking the same thing myself. I'm sick and f'n tired of having to give myself courage and ispiration just to go to school or w/e, and now my final year is starting just when I'm having these huge, huge breakouts. Enough is enough.

shoots,

sorry you have to go through that ..i reallly like the way you have still managed to keep your sense of humour intact ! goodluck..keep us posted..

Thats the worst possible way it could have happend. At least if it hadn't seemed like it was working, then you wouldn't have got your hopes up only to have them dashed.

I fucking hate it when you think you're in the clear, you get a taste of what life is like not having to constantly worry about your skin, and then you get a massive break out. Makes you feel like shit.

Good luck. I'd go on accutane, it really isn't as bad as everyone makes out, and it made my acne far more manageable. Just remember it isn't a cure and you won't be disappointed.

How much active acne do you have right now?

I just counted 12 active pimples, one on the right side of my face, one on my forehead, and 10 on my left side.

(edit - what a horrible counting job that was after steaming and washing I discovered many more.)

How much active acne do you have right now?

I just counted 12 active pimples, one on the right side of my face, one on my forehead, and 10 on my left side.

(edit - what a horrible counting job that was after steaming and washing I discovered many more.)

Hi

I hope you get over this breakout soon - I love your posts, often make me laugh - and lets face it, you gotta laugh (or you'll cry).

Good luck.

I dunno I heard the laser wasn't really that good actually from people who posted on here remember I told you shoots?

ah well at least ya gave it a try man

maybe try tane?

Yes...I remember. I'm going to stick with it for at least one or two more sessions.