Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

I'm scared to start shaving not using an electric

sad.gif god damn it

Also, my chin doesn't feel like the rest of my face, i have pimples. Whiteheads, redness etc. But how much of a certainty is it acne?

my suggestion to use is shave with a 3 blade razor every day no matter if you need to shave shaving causes irratation and if you have acne and your shaving iwth a electric that can cause even more irratation

just use a regular shaving cream 3 bladed razor shave once a day and you'll be fine your acne will get better because it won't be getting irriated this will take about a a week or 2 so your face can get you to your razor

<3

this will also help your skin from being so sensitive

Panda what you said makes absolutely no sense. You are saying to shave every day even if you dont need to. Then you say shaving irritates the skin.

My take would be to shave only when you need to. I get no irritation from my electric shaver at all, and i only shave twice a week.

if you don't shave everyday. your skin gets irriated you shave everyday for about 2 weeks and yuor skin gets used to it so you don't breakout when you shave everyones different.

But if your getting irratation

you need to make your skin use to shaving so you shave everyday and your skinn will get use to it and you won't break out thats what iam saying

how is that not understandable?

<3

I just dont agree with you. Shaving when you dont have to is not going to toughen your skin, its just going to make matters worse.

Having used a Mach 3 and had it take my face to shit where I shave (clear everywhere else)

I'd say get a Sensor XL which is what I used to use and have now gone back and things are going better.

Razor blades get dull easily and can contain alot of bacteria, plus it doesn't have a cutting guard.The closer the shave, the more chance of skin irritation.Get an electric shaver, it's less likely you will get any acne.

sorry Panda but you are talking crap now.....

You should definetly not use a 3 blade razor cause it is way more irritating than a two blade razor cause' you are shaving much closer and over aggrevating your skin. It makes sense doesn't it? 3 blades opposed to two? More metal scraping your skin! And shaving when you dont' have to that's just stupid.

if you don't shave everyday. your skin gets irriated you shave everyday for about 2 weeks and yuor skin gets used to it so you don't breakout when you shave everyones different.

Personally i WOULDN'T shave with a three blade razor as it may cause ingrown hairs and subsequently acne.

However, using a single blade razor with a good shaving gel i.e. King of Shaves (the green one) will give you a nice clean shave and it won't irritate at all.

J.

personally 3 blade works for me

i breakout using anything less

i am just talking from personal experience you don't have to shoot down what worked for me thank you.

bump fighter shavers work pretty well for me, as far as irritation goes. They are a ravor blader shaver, but with a guard, i love them