Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ldanielle

Should I still be using BP on red marks?

Guest ldanielle

Should I still be using BP on smooth areas with no acne, but just red marks? Will it help the marks or make them worse?

Well red marks means that they are/were trouble areas, so it is good to keep applying bp there to prevent future breakouts.

Guest ldanielle

But will it make the red marks look even redder/drier than usual?

Guest ldanielle

yeah I was thinking something like that might be the case also

When following the regimen it is important to apply BP to ever area where you break out. Since redmarks are old breakouts it's important to apply BP to those areas to prevent future breakouts.

Does The Regimen helps clearing red marks though?

I hardly get new breakouts, even at the marks.... but it's been months and they are not fading even one bit.

Guest ldanielle

This is the question I'm trying to ask. DOES BP HELP WITH RED MARKS? Not whether or not I should keep applying it to prevent further breakouts! The red marks are in places where I used Retin-A and previously NEVER got any breakouts in those areas before the Retin-A.

yea im on my 3rd week now, and im still getting some breakouts but ive noticed that my red marks have gona away quite a bit. im not sure if it is the BP or if they are just naturally healing and since im not getting as much breakouts as i did before its more noticable. but i have a question. is washing/applying BP 3 times a day too much? i put make up on and wen i get back from school i pretty much just stay at home so theres no need for having make up on, and i dont want to keep unneccesery things on my face while im trying to get clear, so i want to wash my face but would that be too much? any help would be appriciated.

~Lindsey