Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennellen

ever hear of demodex folliculitis

I use to think this outbreak I was having was acne. So I went to the derm and did a course of accutane (never did stay totally clear). I finished about 3 weeks ago and yesterday I started breaking out in the same bumps. Tiny little fluid bumps all over my chin and cheeks and they are starting to itch like hell. They are kind of disfiguring too. I had this before. I was very clear on Monday and Tuesday and bamm!!! These outbreaks come one weeks then dry up the next then come again. Does anyone know anything about demodex?. I'm just trying to come up with an answer.

sounds like a reaction to something your using on your face? an allergy?

I'm a mechanic and washed my hands with the crap hand soap in public washrooms several times a day and found my hands broke out in tiny fluid filled blisters that would ITCH. I swicthed to ivory and they went away in a few weeks. So..check what your using

sounds like a reaction to something your using on your face? an allergy?

I'm a mechanic and washed my hands with the crap hand soap in public washrooms several times a day and found my hands broke out in tiny fluid filled blisters that would ITCH. I swicthed to ivory and they went away in a few weeks. So..check what your using