Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zxc

Scarring from whiteheads!!! help

I have about 10-12 whiteheads on my forehead, and they seem to stay there very long (many of them do not disappear until they have turned into actual pimples). I do NOT pick at them, but when they finally disappear they leave a small ice-pick scar! Almost every single one! It is so frustrating! Will those small scars disappear over time or what? If not is it then possible to remove them completely with mild acid treatment?

Have you experienced something similar?

Thanks a lot you guys

Is this a new phenomenon or do you always get scars from white heads? If you have so many you I suggest you get a facial, they know how to get the puss out without leaving scars.

If its something new, what do you think brought this on? Have you changed your diet, or maybe you are just getting older?

Also when the scars a fresh you can apply Sea Buckthorn oil, a guy on the forum swears it healed all his fresh scars. It is full of essential vitamins, fatty acids and minerals. Comes from Siberia.