Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carissalynn

How do I make Green tea from the bags ?

I bought some green tea bags today, I figured this would be more healthy than buying lipton green tea with sugar. But I don't know how to make it so that I can have it cold. Do I just fill 1 glass with water and float the tea bag in there? And for how long? What if I want to make a 2 quart plastic container?

I must sound stupid, but I have never made tea myself. I am more of a coca cola girl!

thanks for any help!

I bought some green tea bags today, I figured this would be more healthy than buying lipton green tea with sugar. But I don't know how to make it so that I can have it cold. Do I just fill 1 glass with water and float the tea bag in there? And for how long? What if I want to make a 2 quart plastic container?

I must sound stupid, but I have never made tea myself. I am more of a coca cola girl!

thanks for any help!

If you want it really cold, you can make it and then refrigerate (or freeze overnight), or make a very strong tea with hot water and then add in ice. And if you want it just cool or at room temperature, you can just let it cool or add water to a very concentrated one like before.

DON'T BOIL THE WATER. Green, white, etc.. is the same tea,just different processing, growing and whatever you do, don'tboil the tea. Make sure the water is really hot, but if you boil it, leave it for a few minutes to cool downbefore pouring it on the tea.

I don't mean to be a tea nazi but if you really want good benefits of it, get loose leaf tea, not bagged stuff. It's like comparing filet mignion to minute steak(Notonly in terms of taste but also efectiveness).