Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme00

moderators please answer me

stop deleting my posts and answer my question ,, i have very powerfull internet friends u wouldent want to make them angry, i post a good post and you delte it tell me why

stop deleting my posts and answer my question ,, i have very powerfull internet friends u wouldent want to make them angry,  i post a good post and you delte it tell me why

I hope you understand that computer hacking is a federal offense, and it wouldn't be wise to make such threats.

...also your IP is nicely logged, so be smart. wink.gif

first off, "hackers" isnt a term for someone who would do an evil deed. those are "crackers". hackers simply use their knowledge of technology to expand boundaries, and everyonce in a while, harmless pranks that cause no harm or offense. i know this, for i am on the process of becoming one. so, if you and your "hacker" friends will go get a life, that would be great, because no one wants you here.

first off, "hackers" isnt a term for someone who would do an evil deed. those are "crackers". hackers simply use their knowledge of technology to expand boundaries, and everyonce in a while, harmless pranks that cause no harm or offense.  i know this, for i am on the process of becoming one. so, if you and your "hacker" friends will go get a life, that would be great, because no one wants you here.

Guest Marino

Out of curiosity for techno people, can you hack into a computer while its turned off?

I delete the threads because they are just personal attacks, which are not allowed, and if I don't delete them I will be accused of leaving them because I play favourites. I'm really just doing my best here to keep the site friendly and supportive, like it's supposed to be, and all I get is grief. Seriously, it makes me want to go back to just modding the lounge. sad.gif

lol you obviously have no understanding of IP loging do you?

The second this site goes down, you will be the first victim on the list