Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today I was sitting at lunch today with my friends. Some kid walks by who has pretty severe scarring acne. My clear skin friend says wow that kid needs to lay off the soda. Then my other friend says thats just a myth caffeine has nothing to do with acne. Then my friend points to his temple where he has a tiny little pimple and thats all he has over his face and says why do you think I got this. I can't believe how ignorant people are to acne just because they were genetically lucky and don't experience it. They should realize its not a person's fault they have it.

That's stupid. No offense, but one day in wonderland she should experience acne scarring and see how happy she hears other people saying to "lay off the soda." :\

All we acne-proned faced people can do is wait. Image doesn't have to come to us now. We can be beautiful one day in the future.

Today I was sitting at lunch today with my friends. Some kid walks by who has pretty severe scarring acne. My clear skin friend says wow that kid needs to lay off the soda. Then my other friend says thats just a myth caffeine has nothing to do with acne. Then my friend points to his temple where he has a tiny little pimple and thats all he has over his face and says why do you think I got this. I can't believe how ignorant people are to acne just because they were genetically lucky and don't experience it. They should realize its not a person's fault they have it.

Guest >:(

I'm sick of this acne-proned person nonsense. We are mutants, freaks, animals, degenerates, chronic masturbaters, pagans, lepers, skid-row whores, and pizza-faces. We deserve nothing less than passing glances from non-afflicted people. Our condition is proof-positive that we are undeserving of love.

I actually think that it's more than just being ignorant/not educated...you can be educated (as I'm sure these people are...you know, going to school and all) but still stupid. And I think this is just a case of stupidity, plain & simple. I also agree with the immature comment.