Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imenthused281

Going great on the regimen

Well first off I would like to say that the regimen is finally working and there are no new pimples forming under the surface so once the few I have go away I will be clear! biggrin.gif Hurrah! So anyway I also read a thread about letting the BP just absorb after a certain period and whenever I do this I'm left with a sort of white area where i let it "absorb" does this mean Im not rubbing it in enough?

first off, congrats on your success with the regimen! Welcome to the club.

To let the bp absorb, just rub it on very gently until your face feels fairly dry. This normally take about 5 minutes.

Congrats. I'm on my fourth day of the regimen, nothing new has formed since I started only have some that just purged the day I started..and these are dyig down quickly. Still waitng for some kind of break out to happen....I'm dreading the thought. How long have you been doing the regimen?

With me personally the BP absorbs really quickly a couple of mintues or so, but I'm still using a small amount.

I think I have been on it about 3 weeks? Yea it gradually got better than the second and third weeks I had like 3 to 4 zits but probably only because I kept picking them hah... now im left with one zit about to fade and like 3 little white marks bunches together where one was which is weird but should go away fast

Glad the regimen is working for you smile.gif Good to know there's some hope! My skin's improving, it went a bit bad a couple of days ago, but i think it might be because the weather was really hot and humid so my skin got really oily. I hate rubbin gthe bp gel in it takes ages but it's all for a good reason cool.gif

Check out http://www.acne.org/video.html if you haven't already. You can watch a very exciting video of me rubbing in the gel smile.gif Thing is, as someone has already stated, I've been doing this for years so I got skillz. It might take you longer at first 'til you get the hang of it.