Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imenthused281

My favorite part of the day.

I only have acne on my chin and when I am putting BP on it is the best part of my day because while it is still being absorbed it covers all the acne and i get a glimpse of my old face.

My favorite part of the day is when I am sleeping and I forget about my skin problems

I'd also say sleeping. Mainly because that's when my skin heals the fastest. But for the first time ever, I had a dream about acne today.

my fav part of my day is going into my neighborhood coffee shop to do some studyiin, coffee drinkin, and surfing online (i currently dont have internet service yet at my new place, damn you SBC! ) and talkin to my friends at night

i also like when im able to wash my face and apply my masks.

My favourite time is when I get home and hide where no one can see me and wash my face so it feels clean, cos it always looks awful by the end of the day cos the make up has rubbed off or my skin has got oily.

It's always a difficult decision, do you stay home, relax and hide but be lonely or you go outside, maybe have fun, but also see everyone with perfect skin, have no confidence and don't stop wondering if every person who glances at you is thinking bad things about your skin.

i go out a lot. and i enjoy best also the times i spend with my church, friends, and school people.

but i do like those times where i can unwind and shower, pamper, cleanse myself and get all my dry skin off my face evil.gif