Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colonel Angus

Subcision & N-Lite Wow

For those of you who doubt that treatments work and believe it's all in your head or from immediate post procedure swelling check this out. The lighting seems very consistent from picture to picture. This is probably one of the best documented improvement series I have encountered.

The problem is how much was subcision and how much was N-Lite in terms of improvement?

http://www.geocities.com/mgargi2002/

Colin

Actually what I meant was how much of the improvement was from the subcision and how much was from N-Lite. I just e-mailed the guy to see what his input was on which one he thought was the bigger factor and which doctor carried out his treatments.

The subcision would be what gave most of the good results there. N-Lite wouldn't make much of a difference, especially with the deeper scarring he has. Most people would say that N-Lite gives minimal results, or so it would appear

Yeah I am sort of leary about laser therapy. The ablative seems to be unpredictable and can leave additional scars. The nonablative ones may or may not work seeing how they take a while to "show improvement." And the prices are somewhat crazy for the results people are reporting. Most just seem to report texture improvements. Who knows, maybe one day there will be the cure all laser.

Oh yeah...I know that dude from the old Voyer scar forum back in the day. He called himself "Mr. G" at that forum.

After his treatment with Dr. Rapaport, I started recommending Dr. Rapaport as someone who could do subcision very well, if that's what you choose to do. Subcision has to be done in a certain manner to be effective. Dr. Rapaport seems to be an expert of sorts as far as subcision goes.

What is so sad to me is this.

When Mr. G posted those pics, you would have one person saying: "That's only 10% improvement", or some such nonsense. Of course he had some pretty bad/deep scars that are almost non-discernable.

Isn't it always like that? When I read customer reviews for a certain product online, you'll have like 13 A++++++ and then some knucklehead will say: F+++..."THIS PRODUCT SUCKS"!

It's always like that, everywhere. People can't believe their lying eyes, so they'll believe their own perceptions of certain treatments that they have already concluded don't work.

That's one of the reasons I still post here....to stop people from posting their own perceptions of reality.