Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actually at least half the people on this forum would be homeless if somebody wasn't paying the bills for them so its not at all strange that somebody else is homeless.

Like I said, be positive all you want. The bottom line is that most of you would be living in a cardboard box if you had to survive completely on your own, with what you look like.

People=delusional/whatever they want to believe.

Nothing wrong with that though. Just an observation.

Don't be so hard on him.

You bitch about how I 'am negative'. Well let me give you a statistic; only 30% of people even have enouph financial security to afford to buy themself a car, in the United States.

Car=job. No car=hell of a time getting to work on time.

Think about it. All the other people but that 30% had somebody else provide the finances for them to get a car.

LATER

Update - I left the motel three days ago, and ever since then, i've been sleeping in my car in a wal-mart parking lot. I had the interview with wal-mart, took the drug test, and they said they'd get back to me. However, I told them i'd call them since I didn't have a phone. I lied on the application, because in my mind, if I would've told the truth about all the jobs I worked for one or two days, they would've never hired me. I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if the background check went smoothly. However, if they check my work background, instead of my criminal background, I will not get the job. I hope to God they are only checking my criminal history. See, it's in the sporting section, and i'd be selling guns.

Anyhow, I started cutting my wrist this morning in my car really bad. One cut went all the way through the flesh. I don't think it was a suicide thing, just something to ease all my stress. Then, I called my pastor after all this on a pay phone, and asked him to drive me to the merdian, which is a psychiatric ward here in Gainesville that takes patients for free. He replied with, "I don't think I can help you right now." So, about 10 hours later, he showed up in the parking lot I was in. Needless to say, I cursed him out, and told him I didn't need his help. I was wrong.

Sadly, i'm now back at my Mom's. My Uncle Dean and Grandma came with my mom to try and talk sense into me. (Pastor told them where I was) Anyhow, I am now back. Truthfully, i'm relieved, but I hate the fact that i'm back in a potentially abusive situation. Hopefully i'll get a job, get scar treatments, and my confidence will skyrocket, allowing me to make a lot of money.

God bless.

Stuff your sadistic storys of self hate and mutilation, they are nothing... What you have to overcome is nothing compared to the trails I have faced... Seriously, stuff this shit back up your ass and get over it.

Stuff your sadistic storys of self hate and mutilation, they are nothing... What you have to overcome is nothing compared to the trails I have faced... Seriously, stuff this shit back up your ass and get over it.

Maybe you could start a thread, and I could ignore that too...

Maybe you could start a thread, and I could ignore that too...