Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(I'm at a public library) Hey guys, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. The day I applied for mental disability, my sister came over, the one who doesn't ever come over. We have no relationship. Anyhow, she felt the need to say something like this, "Justin, you're a user, and there's nothing wrong with you. You are a ugly person, inside and out. You are a horrible person." Anyhow, as you can all probably understand, I didn't take kind to those words. So, after a while of taking her abuse, I asked one simple question, "How can you possibly judge me when you're a stripper?" I mean, seriously, where does she get off. Anyhow, my Mother was sitting there listening to her abuse me verbally, and she said nothing. Then, when I said what I said to my sister, my Mother stood up, got in my face, and said something along the lines of, "How dare you. At least she's making money." So, this obviously showed me how much my Mother really doesn't care for me, and how much she really does favor my sister. It's a sickening feeling to know that your own Mother has turned on you. (Mom's a major alcoholic)

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I refuse to take that abuse anymore. I packed as much as I could, and I left. I'm now living in a hotel that "The Family Church" is paying for. I knew a young adult Pastor from that Church, and I asked him for help. Anyhow, I have two weeks at this weekly hotel. If I don't find a job between then, I will be on the streets. I have been looking for a job, but my scarring is killing all my confidence. No one is hiring me thus far.

Once again, the scarring from acne is taking me down another dark, lonely road. I will be on the street begging for money here soon if things don't drastically change. No one loves me in this world, and yes, a lot of it has to do with my attitude, but my attitude is from the constant rejection over my acne scarring.

Please pray.

It's too bad your family does not give you more support. I know it can really be tough when you feel like there is no one to turn too. I wish you luck, hopefully you will find a job and be able to find a place to live.

running away from home is a tempory solution and more of a cry for help than an independence statement. your giving up a roof over your head because your family gave you some abuse.

i have had it to, alchoholics and drug users in the family and what seems like constant family problems but at the end of the day they did love me.

you gotta hold your chin up, stiff upper lip and all that... get a job and try to become more independent sloooowly.... otherwise you will be begging on the streets if you jump in the deep end too soon.

take care, joe-

To the moderators, especially Vanessa - PLEASE don't put a lock on this thread, as you have done to my last two threads. (For no reason, other than the fact that you don't like me, and vice versa) If anyone is looking to help me out, I want to be able to read it. I need HELP. The other Juiced has already sent me a message saying he might be able to help me.

Thank you.

if you have the will to survive you will find a job. Scarring may prevent you from some things but it's not going to kill you. I'm sure you'll find some basic job if you look in the right place.

I am NOT going to take abuse anymore. I've taken it for the majority of my life. I would RATHER be on the streets than taking abuse from someone who gave birth to me.

Anyhow, i'm at a public library, and there's a time limit on this computer. I have to go for today. I hope to be back tomorrow.

Thats very nice Mick90 I am surprised.

Anyhow, he might really want to hitchhike to New Orleans, and say that his house was destroyed by a Hurricane. He might do a lot better there, amist the distruction. Nobody is going to give a damn what his face looks like is that kind of destruction, and the rebuilding process will need plenty of unskilled labor.

I was considering going down to help. The situation there is too dangerous right now though.

I think I would probably walk right into the storm if I was in his shoes.

He needs to figure out it its all worth it. Its not like he is the only person who is in need in this world, or in my world for that matter.

I will probably end up paying for his acne scarring surgery. But I will never help anyone else here, because he is the only person I have seen who was truly honest, and in a desperate situation. This is a one time thing anyway.

Later.

Karma, reincarnation that type of shit is probably real, so if I was in his shoes I would hope somebody would help me.

I'm sorry to say this.. but I dont feel pity for you at all.

Judging from the posts you made, and your original post, I would say you brought this yourself.

You are not a kid who is dependent on parents.

Your sister is a stripper.. so what? I dont think low of the people taking my garbage every week because without them, who is gonna take the garbage?

There are many things I want to say.. but considering what happened, I'll leave it at this.

Anyway I honestly hope you can get your life back on track.

To the moderators, especially Vanessa - PLEASE don't put a lock on this thread, as you have done to my last two threads. (For no reason, other than the fact that you don't like me, and vice versa) If anyone is looking to help me out, I want to be able to read it. I need HELP. The other Juiced has already sent me a message saying he might be able to help me.

Thank you.

(I'm at a public library) Hey guys, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. The day I applied for mental disability, my sister came over, the one who doesn't ever come over. We have no relationship. Anyhow, she felt the need to say something like this, "Justin, you're a user, and there's nothing wrong with you. You are a ugly person, inside and out. You are a horrible person." Anyhow, as you can all probably understand, I didn't take kind to those words. So, after a while of taking her abuse, I asked one simple question, "How can you possibly judge me when you're a stripper?" I mean, seriously, where does she get off. Anyhow, my Mother was sitting there listening to her abuse me verbally, and she said nothing. Then, when I said what I said to my sister, my Mother stood up, got in my face, and said something along the lines of, "How dare you. At least she's making money." So, this obviously showed me how much my Mother really doesn't care for me, and how much she really does favor my sister. It's a sickening feeling to know that your own Mother has turned on you. (Mom's a major alcoholic)

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I refuse to take that abuse anymore. I packed as much as I could, and I left. I'm now living in a hotel that "The Family Church" is paying for. I knew a young adult Pastor from that Church, and I asked him for help. Anyhow, I have two weeks at this weekly hotel. If I don't find a job between then, I will be on the streets. I have been looking for a job, but my scarring is killing all my confidence. No one is hiring me thus far.

Once again, the scarring from acne is taking me down another dark, lonely road. I will be on the street begging for money here soon if things don't drastically change. No one loves me in this world, and yes, a lot of it has to do with my attitude, but my attitude is from the constant rejection over my acne scarring.

Please pray.

You know what's sad? I have been a lurker here for quite a while. I always read Justin's ( acnesacrredandsad) posts, and they always made me sad and wish there was something I could do. When I read the post supposedly left by his mother that he had committed suicide, that actually tore me up. I thought that was one of the saddest things I have ever heard. How acne could destroy somebody so much. I really felt for him. Now, after realizing he made it all up for attention or whatnot, I have lost my respect and empathy for this guy. Death is something you don't joke about.

did this happen before or after you killed yourself?

Seriously man, youre pathetic,

you have absolutely no right to pass judgement on anyone at least your sister has a job instead of sitting home all day feeling sorry for herself

i bet if you looked up the word loser in the dictionary you would see your picture. All you do is bitch and moan all day when theres people who have it so much worse than you. I see people with worse scarring than yours all the time. Seriously man, you need a serious reality check. You voluntarily packed up and left your moms trailer lol.... you should be fucking grateful that your mom is still letting you live with her when youre 23 with no job and no education...if you were my kid I would have kicked your ass out on the street a long time ago.

your sister wasnt abusing you verbally... she was laying the truth down. You ARE a user, you live at home with absolutely no intention of turning your life around, despite the constant advice youre given on these boards. Maybe you deserve to be out on the streets, cause thats what you are... a bum.

I have loads of friends that are strippers because I am one. If you don't talk to your sister then you don't know what kind of "stripper" she is and you had no right to say that. It's a job and there are strip clubs in every state. Have you ever been to one? Strip clubs wouldn't be very fun without girls willing/needing to strip for strangers.

Personally, I do it because I don't want to have to put in 40+ hours just to barely get by. I work one or two days a week and I loooove it.

If you don't know your sister then you have no right to put her at the same level just because of her job. I hope that what she said to you wasn't true but sometimes the truth hurts!!

Guest *Clara

Sounds like you brought it upon yourself. How old are you? It would've been smart if you got a job before this happened. It was bound to happen, sadly. Just like with my parents because they are losers. Mom thinks she's the hottest f*ck in her late 40's and dad is the same way. I dropped out back in May so I have to get my GED soon before they start using their tiny little brains. Use these 2 weeks you have to your advantage or else you'll fall farther downhill. Don't let them win. Good luck.

I have loads of friends that are strippers because I am one. If you don't talk to your sister then you don't know what kind of "stripper" she is and you had no right to say that. It's a job and there are strip clubs in every state. Have you ever been to one? Strip clubs wouldn't be very fun without girls willing/needing to strip for strangers.

Personally, I do it because I don't want to have to put in 40+ hours just to barely get by. I work one or two days a week and I loooove it.

If you don't know your sister then you have no right to put her at the same level just because of her job. I hope that what she said to you wasn't true but sometimes the truth hurts!!

Guest *Clara

Only pencil pushing, college guys care about that... lol.gif

I really don't know what this guy did before and I honestly don't care, but I agree with him on the stripper thing.

I think stripping is degrading to women...

I mean, do women want to be remembered for being good strippers?

Do you really feel like you're acomplishing something by stripping in front of a bunch of people?

Seriously, imagine one of your siblings, parents, or someone from your family walks into that bar; they would be devastated. (Had they not known you were a stripper)

-Paradox