Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

few questions

1. how much will i need for the bp gel + priority shipping + any other fee's

(and would it be okay to use one of them bank's mastercards were u give them the money and they put it on a card its just like a credit card looks the same)

2. Will the redness from the regimen be LESS than the redness from proactiv

... And would the redness last ALL day or just for about a hour after use..

3. i dont care about odors .. but should i get basis bar (has 4 stars) or cetaphil gentle bar (has 4.5 stars)

4. "Eucerin Skin renewal day lotion . only for people who have been using benzoyl peroxide for several weeks already. do not start the regimen with this or you may experience severe stinging since it containts alpha hydroxy acids." can i use this when i start the regimen since ive been using pro activ for 2 weeks and i used acne free for like 4 weeks before that ? (both are 2.5% bp)

Yea its only 14.75, The cetaphil gentle bar has 4.5stars? I thought it was the antibacterial one dat does

basis dried me out to much. I like the cetaphil antibacterial bar. Also, if you are from the u.s. shipping will only be 3.00 or 3.50

woops. I would recommend the Basis bar, and you'll be fine starting with Eucerin now since you've been on bp already. Redness is probably the same no matter what bp you use, but at the 2 week point it should start subsiding for you. It lasts all day for most people at the start.

thanks dan!

yesterday (sat) i ordered ur product

hope it works im goin to start a log when i get it