Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i would like to say f.u. proactiv because u suck

u suck really bad

today im going to the bank and getting one of them credit cards where u give them money upfront and they give u a mastercard im going to put $14.75 on it and im going to buy bp gel and its going to be here in 2-4 days and im writing a complaint to proactiv telling them how bad they suck .. ive been using their crap for 2 weeks and still no improvement it just is getting worse there are these dots that become inflamed after i use it and im just so pissed off so by monday ill be using the clear skin regimen

I bought it from the mall sad.gif

i dont think i can get a refund because on the receipt it says

"if you are not satisfied with this product for any reason just return all 3 full bottles for a full refund!"

keywords.. "3 FULL bottles"

lmao..

Take another look at that receipt...ProActive has a good refund policy. If you didn't use some of the product...you wouldn't know if you liked it or not. So, you wouldn't know if you wanted to return it or not. They couldn't possibly expect you to return FULL bottles.

Also, 2 weeks is not enough time to know if ANY products are going to work for you. Many topicals, including BP Gel will cause you to break out a little at first.

If you go switching products every 2 weeks, your face could end up a lot worse than when you started.

I've watched those proactive infomercials, and I remember hearing that you can return the bottles for a full refund even if they're empty. Even though they didn't work for me, I don't think any product can give results in just 2 weeks.

well i dont know.. ur sayin that i should give it more than 2 weeks..

my acne has gotten worse ever since i started using this stuff..

ALOt of people have told me STOP using it and switch to dans regimen

and now ur saying 2 weeks is not enough to let it work

well yeah.. but its different when ur skin is getting worse

and plus my bp repair lotion is almost gone .. lol its such a small bottle

havent seen ANY improvment using proactiv when all the other crap that worked for people they say it slowly started getting better well its been 2 weeks dont u think it should of already slowy started getting better? not for me and im inbetween mild and moderate..

people on dans regimen say they saw results each day

i think its different for the whole refund thing when u buy it at the mall cuz for one it doesnt say any refund thing on it unless their full.. two ur not in the little club thing they have.. i d`no but tommarow im going to see if i can use anybodys c.c to get the regimen if not ill do a m.o

I've used Proactiv in the past. The best part of this product set is the scrub. The toner and the lotion are worthless. The toner is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) solution that's supposed to help exfoliate. The last time I used it, I got red and inflamed and my skin burned. The lotion is highly waxy and seems to build up on the skin (even though it's supposed to be light and also not supposed to be comedogenic.. although it does contain Benzoyl Peroxide). The scrub also contains Benzoyl Peroxide. This is both good and bad.

The Benzoyl Peroxide is supposed to kill the bacteria that causes acne (and I suppose that it does). But, it also stinks horribly (because of the concentration levels). Worse, if you have colored towels, you better rinse for a very long time unless you want your colored towels to become bleached out (and it will). Alternatively, I suggest using only white towels when using Proactiv.

I've also found that Proactiv does work if you use it in moderation (not every day). Using it every day is just too aggressive for some people and can actually make the acne worse rather than better.

However, I have since graduated from Proactiv and I now make my own product from drugstore ingredients (doesn't contain Benzoyl Peroxide) that's easily as effective (if not more effective) and cheaper.

Proavtiv stinks! There are cheaper over the counter stuff 100x better than it. All I do is but a face cleanser and after I wash with that I wash with the pore unclogging cleasner + oil control and then some 10% Clearasil BP cream

However, I have since graduated from Proactiv and I now make my own product from drugstore ingredients (doesn't contain Benzoyl Peroxide) that's easily as effective (if not more effective) and cheaper.