Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belle04

Spectro Acne Care 2.5% BP lotion

I've been using Spectro Acne Care 2.5% BP lotion. One of the biggest caveats with it i find is that white residue!

I was wondering if anyone else experienced this, but everyone on this forum seems to have the opposite problem, and good results.

I find it balls up too. Any suggestions? Application suggestions? I put a LOT on, as Dan indicates to, and it definitely films and balls.

I've been using Spectro Acne Care 2.5% BP lotion. One of the biggest caveats with it i find is that white residue!

I was wondering if anyone else experienced this, but everyone on this forum seems to have the opposite problem, and good results.

I find it balls up too. Any suggestions? Application suggestions? I put a LOT on, as Dan indicates to, and it definitely films and balls.

I would notice this too sometimes

However, i've mostly avoided this by placing the lotion in smaller dabs more spreaded out, then gently spreading it around so that it is even and cannot pile up in some areas.

I think it has made a big difference for my acne-now just the stupid marks that they ALWAYS seem to leave behind for me, whether or not I pick. But they should go away in a few monthes so I just gotta be paitent now :) I really like it though, because it doesn't cause any redness/dryness/itchiness.

I was also wondering, how much should I use? I've been using it for a week and a half, and I currently use a finger length and a bit in the night, and 3/4 a finger in the day.