Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got this amazing new facial mask at the Whole food Store by my house. It's called Aztec Indian Healing Clay. It's 100% bentonite clay. You mix it with ACV or water if you prefer and apply it to your face. I use ACV. The trick to putting it on is 3 thin layers. It dries so tight that your face will pulsate from the increased circulation. It really suck the gunk out of your pores and brings things to a head. Plus with increased circulation to your skin, your skin will heal faster. This stuff is truely amazing! My skin was soooo soft afterwards, and except for where I have zits right now, my skin looked so healthy when I woke up this morning! Even today my face feels so soft, smooth and "normal". It's pretty cheap too. I paid $7 for one pound. My pores are soo much smaller and my blackheads and clogged pores (those annoying bumps) are going away. I'm going to add this bi-weekly to my current regime and see how this goes.

FYI: I did use it 3 days in a row last week and my skin did purge and bring things to the surface...but I'd rather get all of the gunk quickly anyways and prevent future pimples.

Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Wow! i want to try that now! keep us posted on how it's helping you. usually it'll take 2-3 weeks to actually see the results. but i do believe it is making your skin baby soft!

It's really messy and kind of annoying to make at times, but the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is no joke! It's the best mask EVER. The first time I did it I was kinda scared when it started hardening because it felt like the clay was trying to become a part of my face, lol. It doesn't hurt or anything, but you can definitely feel the sucking and tightening action. Another thing that makes it awesome is that it only requires two ingredients. Very natural, very powerful, very helpful against clogged pores. Get it.

SuperCelebs - I got mine from a Vitamin Shoppe store; I don't know if they have those in Canada, but you might want to try places that sell vitamins, etc.

Kamstan - I also hate the smell of ACV, especially since I live in a college dorm. I've always used it with water. I don't know if it's even more effective with ACV but I'm pretty sure I'm still getting all the benefits with using water.

well, did you notice a reduction in clogged pores or a reduction in zits? I am clear (except for a few marks from old acne) with vitamin a pills, but I still have some clogged pores along my nose and lower chin. I don't want them to erupt into anything so getting the stuff out now would be very helpful. I'm reluctant to steam and squeeze since that has not worked well for me in the past.

I've tried other masks that claim to clean out pores, but in fact all they did was tighten them up but the blackhead was then still clogged in there, only now behind a closed pore waiting to erupt which it eventually would days later.

well, did you notice a reduction in clogged pores or a reduction in zits?  I am clear (except for a few marks from old acne) with vitamin a pills, but I still have some clogged pores along my nose and lower chin. I don't want them to erupt into anything so getting the stuff out now would be very helpful.  I'm reluctant to steam and squeeze since that has not worked well for me in the past.

I've tried other masks that claim to clean out pores, but in fact all they did was tighten them up but the blackhead was then still clogged in there, only now behind a closed pore waiting to erupt which it eventually would days later.

Guest TylerD

Is it blue??? I use an olay mask and its blue in a skinny blue tube lol. If thats the one it works super good for me too!

Is it blue??? I use an olay mask and its blue in a skinny blue tube lol. If thats the one it works super good for me too!

Guest TylerD

So do you have to mix this with water of ACV?

And does this work alright on blackheads? The QHMH mask works alright, but the blackheads just sit out of my pores and don't leave after washing. This wouldn't make blackheads whiteheads?

Sounds exciting!

do you think this mask would work well on clogged pores and pimples that are under the surface (not cysts)? The under the surface pimples I have usually just stay there and don't turn red or anything but you can see them.

i like this mask as well, yes it is pure bentonite clay which is pretty good stuff but never seemed to really pull out my blackheads..beware it makes your face red for 30 minutes after you wash it off smile.gif and a tip - mix it with ACV instead of water..it's soooo much easier to mix and apply. I used water forever and it was clumpy and annoying, but ACV makes a smooth paste