Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got this amazing new facial mask at the Whole food Store by my house. It's called Aztec Indian Healing Clay. It's 100% bentonite clay. You mix it with ACV or water if you prefer and apply it to your face. I use ACV. The trick to putting it on is 3 thin layers. It dries so tight that your face will pulsate from the increased circulation. It really suck the gunk out of your pores and brings things to a head. Plus with increased circulation to your skin, your skin will heal faster. This stuff is truely amazing! My skin was soooo soft afterwards, and except for where I have zits right now, my skin looked so healthy when I woke up this morning! Even today my face feels so soft, smooth and "normal". It's pretty cheap too. I paid $7 for one pound. I'm going to add this bi-weekly to my current regime and see how this goes.

FYI: I did use it 3 days in a row last week and my skin did purge and bring things to the surface...but I'd rather get all of the gunk quickly anyways and prevent future pimples.

Aztec Indian Healing Clay

thanks for the tip, I may have to look into that. I'm just using the neutrogena microdermabrasion kit. I reallty love it and I've seen amazing results with just exfoliation daily with it. I'm curious to know how the Nature's cure is working for you? You haven't updated your log lately...let us know what's going on! smile.gif

There is a recipe for a facial cleanser that I would like to make that includes bentonite clay.

One thing I heard about clays is that the darker they are, the more they absorb oil and the 'bad stuff', but that the lighter colors (cream/pinkish) are gentler on sensitive skin.

sounds like a good product... I might buy it once I figure out if the current products I'm using are working or not. Do you think it would work well for pimples that are kind of under the surface/skin colored (not red)?