Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m90

Anyone use Cetaphil moisturing lotion? Read this...

Hey,

I was looking for a good moisturing lotion as I am using azeleic (sp?) cream and it can be a bit drying, although not as bad as some other topicals I've tried. Anyways, I wanted to try Cetaphil's moisturing lotion, but decided to try a store brand of the Cetaphil. Well, I have been very happy and it only cost $2! If you live in the South in the US you may have a chain of stores in your area called Dollar General. Well that is the place I bought this. You get a 16 oz. bottle I think for like $2!! Just wanted to share. I like the Cetaphil soap, too. But DG doesn't make a knock off of the soap. :D

I don't have a bottle of Cetaphil to compare the ingredients to, but I imagine they are about the same. Here they are:

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Macaddamia Ternifolia Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Fernosol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide.

Hope this helps. Also, I've noticed that Wal-Mart has their version of Cetaphil. Anyone tried it?

I use the Equate (Wal-Mart) brand of Cetaphil moisturizer. It only costs $2.97 compared to the $6.97 Cetaphil brand. The ingredients are exactly the same - in the same order in the listing and everything. I love it