Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

Nivea Visage Purifying Facial Wash Gel, any good?

I use Nivea Visage Refreshng cleansing gel wash, is this the same thing. It is blue.

If it is it is quite good, a bit of a foamy feel but very gentle.

thats not the one I used but I have seen that one, the one I am using is the refreshing cleansing gel wash and it is a blue colour.

I hope this one helps you though, nivea are usually quite good.

My mom bought it me, but i don't even have oily skin anymore. And after using it, my face feels dry, tight and makes me cry >_<

;_;

I used the blue one as well in the beginning of my regimen but have now switch to hibiscrub. It in no way will help with acne, but it is an overall good cleansers for preping your skin. Feels atleast very soft and smooth afterwards. As long as it's gentle it's good.

I used the blue one as well in the beginning of my regimen but have now switch to hibiscrub. It in no way will help with acne, but it is an overall good cleansers for preping your skin. Feels atleast very soft and smooth afterwards. As long as it's gentle it's good.

What actually is comination skin? I've heard it loadsa times but dont actually know what it is...