Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.420

kinda despessing going back to school with acne

well i tried really hard this summer to get rid of my acne but it did not work! ive been steaming for the last few days and im gonna stick with that until im clear. but i tried so hard to get clear for school and i just couldent do it. im gonna stick with steaming and moisturizing from now on. this really does wear on your self confidence, honestly......!! anyone else in the same boat

Guest Marino

I think steaming is good for losening up the skin, tighning pores and a good thing to do before cleansing to get in deeper,

however i dont think its going to much for your acne.

If its mild-moderate try the clear skin regime, if not try other topicals such as RetinA, Differin or other topical retinoids which have helped me.

If its sevre or very stubborn i suggest you see a dermatologist.

Take care

I put up with 3 massive years of school with acne, but I survived..

Sadly, there was no happy ending, no girl liked me and nor did I meet one, you can be all positive and shit, but you should start thinking about your life, the things that don't judge you on your acne and live with these objects which is your only source of joy..

My object?

Computer, playstation, sport, praying.

Yeah, I'm in the exact same boat. I always had mild acne and I started to break out more soon after school ended. I tried a million different products and applied them religiously all summer long, and nothing helped. Then to add insult to injury my acne got twice as bad 3 days before school started (Aug. 30). I spent the whole first day in a daze, I was so embarrased. Usually I'm really outgoing but since school started I've been really shy and quiet. I feel like such a loser and everyone else in my grade seems to have great skin.

I just got some prescription stuff from my doctor so hopefully it'll be clear soon. Good luck to you.

I'm stuck. I was hoping to get rid most of my acne, but it still remained the same. Since school started I've begun to break out more. Oh geez... It gets so tiring.

So I've admitted defeat. All I can do is ignore those who don't speak to me, talk to those who will, and just wait... ever so patiently... until acne scars, the acne will go away.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

Have any of you actually tried the regimen? I had moderate acne and tried to get rid of it using BP this summer, and it worked. And I didn't even follow the regimen, ie I only applied it once (at night before I went to bed), and I was clear in 4 weeks. If my acne can be cleared by this, then I would think all of yours would, unless it is severe and in which case you shouldn't be "steaming and moisturizing" in the first place, but going on Accutane or something instead.

Hey, I'm on the same boat as you. I really wished I had went on accutane right after school ended, but then it wasn't as bad then. My acne just had to flare up 3 days before school, just great. ;-(

Today was my first day of school.. and I still have tons of redmarks.

But the great thing is in all my 3 classes, somehow the people sitting around me are all GIRLS wub.gif

Hotties and they are soooooooo friendly!

Screw acne...... !

this is why putting all the crap on your face and trying to make it better doesnt work. All it dos it make your face worse. All your need to do is wash your face ONCE a day with just water. Just wash thoroghly and get rid of the dead skin cells.

I'm definitely in the same boat, my acne has gotten worse since the end of school last year, and I got a major breakout a couple days ago. I go back on Thursday

this is why putting all the crap on your face and trying to make it better doesnt work. All it dos it make your face worse. All your need to do is wash your face ONCE a day with just water. Just wash thoroghly and get rid of the dead skin cells.

starting uni in 2 days and im zitty and it sucks..yeah

i have annoying dried whiteheads on my nose that dont go awawy