Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zxc

Can't we see the girls' scars because of make-up?

In my class, none of the girls have scars from pimples (small ice-picks). Is it really possible to hide them that well with make-up or could it be, that I have just not been close enough to find out?

Some girls seem to have PERFECT almost silky skin....only because of the make-up?

In my class, none of the girls have scars from pimples (small ice-picks). Is it really possible to hide them that well with make-up or could it be, that I have just not been close enough to find out?

Some girls seem to have PERFECT almost silky skin....only because of the make-up?

its the makeup !!. I'm a girl and i have scars. I use makeup everyday to cover them and when i look in the mirror it does look like i have flawless skin (don't i wish in reality). so yeah don't think girls don't get acne and scars because we do.

My sis has a concealer she uses on her scars and u cant even tell she has them... she has way more than me and she still breaks out at 37. My dad had bad cystic acne on his back... luckily I watch my diet and things. I noticed that I did get scarring when i was drinking alot of alcohol my 2nd year in college.

...so which is this kind of make-up that can hide or at least make less noticeable pitted scars?

Guest TylerD
Maybe one day it will be generally acceptable for men to wear makeup?  shock.gif

Guest mishmosh

Men wearing makeup is proof positive that manhood is doomed sad.gif

...so which is this kind of make-up that can hide or at least make less noticeable pitted scars?

Liquid cement.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

... But to say manhood is doomed, that is just ridiculous.

Guest mishmosh

And thats why you are concidered an asshole. I dont mind people stating their oppinion about guys wearing makeup. But to say manhood is doomed, that is just ridiculous.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

And thats why you are concidered an asshole. I dont mind people stating their oppinion about guys wearing makeup. But to say manhood is doomed, that is just ridiculous.

Guest mishmosh

isnt an asshole on a donkey?

lol.gif

Ok.... look.......men wearing makeup is totally unmasculine. I did give a reason. Why do men what to feminise themselves?

That is my opinion. Freedom of speech!

Also it just draws attention to your skin. You cant hide it. I really dont understand sorry.

Perhaps it a new trend in America. I dont know

Guest mishmosh

anyway I quit this arguement eusa_doh.gif

TAXI FOR MISHMOSH!!

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I wasnt trying to argue. I just wanted to see why you think men shouldnt wear makeup. And you told me. Thats ok. We all have our oppinions smile.gif