Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andyuk85

Acne cure guaranteed!

I just thought id come on here and recommend Actinac,me myself have been suffering on and off with acne since i was about 16,im 19 now.But once i started using a lotion called Actinac lotion,my problem skin soon eased up.Heres a few facts.

How does it work?

This lotion contains five active ingredients, chloramphenicol, hydrocortisone acetate, allantoin, butoxyethyl nicotinate and precipitated sulphur.

Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is active against a wide range of bacteria. It is commonly included in topical preparations.

Hydrocortisone belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. These act inside the cells to decrease the release of certain chemicals that are important in the immune system. By decreasing the release of these chemicals in a particular area, itch and inflammation are reduced.

There is a range of potencies of topical corticosteroids. Hydrocortisone is classed as a mild corticosteroid. It is used in the treatment of a wide variety of inflammatory skin diseases such as eczemas.

The more potent the corticosteroid, the greater the likelihood of side effects.

Allantoin, butoxyethyl nicotinate and precipitated sulphur also suppress inflammation, dry the skin and consequently reduce the risk of scarring.

Butoxyethyl nicotinate also acts a local vasodilator, producing a feeling of warmth.

This preparation comes as a pale yellow dry powder together with a solvent for preparation of a lotion.

The Only downside to this medicine is that you will need to get it from your doctors,but TRUST ME if your looking for something new to use,this stuff works really well,but i reccomend you wash your face with a oil free wash,before you put it on and to get the lotion off in the morning,its a strange lotion because when you 1st put it on,it makes your skin go really tight,and you get a feeling of warmth,in your skin which gradually wears down,but keep using it,and after about just 2 weeks,it starts to elimate acne to its fullest,and is well worth checking out.

I use it with Tetracyline pills,and my face has really cleared up,the only problem is,when i stop using the lotion they tend to come back again,but keep using it and you'll experience problem free-clear skin for sure,and upto now i havent had any side effects using it either.

If anyone else on here has already used Actinac i would love to know how well its worked for them,if its worked as well as it does for me.