Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol! great title for a post eh?

anyways, as i said, how do you tell your friends your bi? has anyone on here ever 'come out' to their best mates? wink.gif

im guessing girls wont mind, but i reckon my guy friends are gonna be creeped out and just see me as gay (you know what guys are like!) eusa_wall.gif

help!

my cuzin is Bi

theres nothing wrong with it and if they were ur real friends they will accept you for who you are smile.gif

You should tell your friends only if you feel comfortable telling them. But Zaza is right - real friends will accept you for who you are.

It's funny how there is such a double standard about bisexuality between the sexes. When two women fool around together it is considered sexy, when two men fool around together it is considered gay.

Tell them if you feel comfortable telling them. I have a friend who told me and a bunch of friends that he was bisexual and there was no real problem, people poked fun at him for a bit, but nothing serious, and eventually it all passed.

This has also got me thinking, being gay is biological, but what about being bisexual. Does anyone have any articles?

It's not a fair double standard, few are, but if a guy puts his mouth on another penis he's gay. That said, gay guys may still get women, but there is no such thing as a bi guy I feel. So in a way, the male gay is the male version of bi, there's just no distinction.

You're either with us or against us buddy, sorry...

lol! great title for a post eh?

anyways, as i said, how do you tell your friends your bi? has anyone on here ever 'come out' to their best mates? wink.gif

im guessing girls wont mind, but i reckon my guy friends are gonna be creeped out and just see me as gay (you know what guys are like!) eusa_wall.gif

help!

rolleyes.gif. what is the fucking deal with people like you this is sopposed to be a support forum. Why do you even bother coming on? i like a good laugh as much as the next person but if someone has a problem with something that is actually serious and important to them what gives you the right to just spam it up with homophobic jokes.

rolleyes.gif. what is the fucking deal with people like you this is sopposed to be a support forum. Why do you even bother coming on? i like a good laugh as much as the next person but if someone has a problem with something that is actually serious and important to them what gives you the right to just spam it up with homophobic jokes.

Yeah- I agree. The guy needs some intelligent and thoughtful advice on what he should do. I hate it how people on this site can be all sensitive and understanding in some posts and then the next post they just turn on people and start insulting them-grow up.'Easy takes it too' eusa_wall.gif please. Insulting decent people on this site who are so helpful to others is pretty low. You should feel bad for that. eusa_naughty.gif

Thanks amie, I think there should be a tougher stance on this kinda stuff from the mods, i know its hard policing everything and i think you guys do a really good job. Its just that if every time someone posts something that is sensitive and or taboo you get people telling them that they take it in the ass or whatever then it will increasingly mean that people won't ask for advice about that kind of stuff and therefore it will become less effective as a support forum...you'l just get more and more people posting there "comedy" one liners.

I agree but the mods probably have way to much to clean up to keep up with every post which is offensive.I mean, some posts appear that are so blatantly and disgustingly racist-they are busy cleaning them up. Maybe we just need more mods?

I guess if you post here you just have to try and ignore the ignorant people who are going to reply to you with their 'opinions'. It's a pain, but there are a lot of clever and experienced people here as well to listen to. There are annoying people in the real world and so there will always be annoying people on this site. We just have to put up with it I guess and try to be as high brow as we can about it-lol

dont worry about it. My best friend realized he was bi a few months ago and told me i didn mind at all. I think if they are real friends it wont matter to them that u are.

depression takes the cock

Idiot, the guys looking for support here not your dumb ass cock jokes. Grow up and show some respect for other peoples life style choices.

It's not a fair double standard, few are, but if a guy puts his mouth on another penis he's gay.  That said, gay guys may still get women, but there is no such thing as a bi guy I feel.  So in a way, the male gay is the male version of bi, there's just no distinction.

You're either with us or against us buddy, sorry...

Guest mishmosh

I dont understand this 'bisexual' lark

You either are gay or you arent!

Seems like a label for the confused