Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had moderate/severe acne for 5 years. I am soon going to be 20 years old. That means ive been suffering from acne 1/4 of my life.

When i first got acne i thought it would go away in a year. But it fuckin hasnt.

Ive trying everything in my power to get rid off them, even went to the derm several times... but nothing seems to work.. when it seems like my skins getting better it fuckin gets worse the next day. Im so sick and tired of acne.

Acne has played a major role in my social life. Im a college student and this is the age i should be meeting many people and living it up, but acne gets in the way. Ive NEVER had a g/f and im 20 cry.gif I sometimes dont go to partys and events because my face is really bad and i try to find excuses. And on top of that im skinny, weak, un-intellegent, and getting bald. I spontaneously cry sometimes becuz of appearance. sad.gif

Ive prayed many times eusa_pray.gif ... but no one seems to be listening. I know its a stupid thing to do.. when theres many people dying in the world. but.. I HATE ACNE.

My dear parents have even prayed for me...

Why god.. why.... no one deserves this. im so depressed.

I was exactly like you, at 20 praying and doing all kinds of things, because your similiar in personality to me, maybe my regime might help.

Fast everday until 1-5pm.. never have breakfast.

Do violent running, exercising, sweat it out everyday or once every 3 days, never eat greasy foods, if you have metal fillings get rid of them immediately as metal mouth puts more pressure on your liver.

In the mornings eat nothing but drink a few drops of lemon juice, it is lethally good.

You will feel so bloddy awesome after a few days, well thats how I cured my acne (im 26) but I was to late, scars are left on my face.

Do violent running, exercising, sweat it out everyday or once every 3 days, never eat greasy foods, if you have metal fillings get rid of them immediately as metal mouth puts more pressure on your liver.

In the mornings eat nothing but drink a few drops of lemon juice, it is lethally good.

You will feel so bloddy awesome after a few days, well thats how I cured my acne (im 26) but I was to late, scars are left on my face.

I was exactly like you, at 20 praying and doing all kinds of things, because your similiar in personality to me, maybe my regime might help.

I have had moderate/severe acne for 5 years. I am soon going to be 20 years old. That means ive been suffering from acne 1/4 of my life.

easy_rollins accutane is destructive... it congests your gall bladder and liver thus making skin healing very hard and slow...

Not to mention the Sun will kill you in that state let alone acne, and your liips will crack..

BTW I tried it, it DOES CLEAR acne, but after you stop taking it it's going to come back anyway, you need something consistent, my regime is not easy, its hard, but if you just gave it a try youll see improvement within the first day, your face will have this healthy red glow and your healing ability in a fit state triples so acne will clear out faster.!

Forgot to add also soap your face regurlaty using an aloe vera cream.

You sir, are an idiot. First off, there is no medical evidence as yet that diet plays a role in acne...check any dermatology textbook. Secondly, fasting till the evening whilst undertaking regular prolonged exercise is dangerous, as your body won't have any energy to utilise. Also, eating in the evening can cause one of two problems...either you don't take in enough calories for your body due to missing breakfast/lunch and end up losing significant muscle or you binge on food (and therefore calories, which the body can't completely utilise) due to hunger, which over time can result in obesity. Missing meals may even cause painful stomach ulcers, as your stomach releases acid in anticipation of a meal at "normal" times and if there's no food in the stomach to digest, the stomach lining is instead attacked.

As for removing metal fillings because they "put more pressure on your liver"...complete and utter tosh.

Also, washing your face often can be bad for your skin. The skin is relatively resistant to organisms, such as P. acnes with small colonies forming on/between squames and hair follicles with overgrowth causing minor disease of the skin (i.e. acne). The normal skin flora (such as P. acnes) outcompete non-normal skin bacteria and thereby prevent the infection of the skin, so by washing excessively, you're likely to get rid of normal skin flora as well.

dermatology textbook

Oh I see you are a "Sheep" who is brainwashed by what good old TV tells you, and dermatologists haven't even cured acne so how will they know WHAT CAUSES IT you fool, have you ever studied your own body yourself instead of relying what others tell you sheep??

Get of your fat food, do some exercise and tell me thats not going to cure acne, your just lazy.

Another thing I never said exercise while you fast you dick, I said exercise 3 times a week moron.

I am not a sheep like you and a slave to the pharectual companies who make millions a year thru morons like you.

dermatology textbook

Oh I see you are a "Sheep" who is brainwashed by what good old TV tells you, and dermatologists haven't even cured acne so how will they know WHAT CAUSES IT you fool, have you ever studied your own body yourself instead of relying what others tell you sheep??

Get of your fat food, do some exercise and tell me thats not going to cure acne, your just lazy.

Another thing I never said exercise while you fast you dick, I said exercise 3 times a week moron.

I am not a sheep like you and a slave to the pharectual companies who make millions a year thru morons like you.

yeah i agree. fasting everyday is not the answer. you'll just be creating more liver/gallbladder stones, because without eating some fat to empty the gallbladder, all that stagnant bile begins to form into stones. you're probably deficient in vitamins and minerals too. i think diet and cleansing is necessary in your case.