Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carpe_diem

MEdication doesn't cure only helps

my take is that adult acne is all genetic and you'll probably have it until you grow out of it. You may never grow out of it though...

be patient though because there will be a time in your life when you do grow out of it. So take little doses of medication and do not use more than you actually need!

You dont grow out of adult acne, you either cure it, or it stays forever!

My mother and father had acne their whole lives, my dad took roaccutane at the age of 48 because he could not take it any longer. My mother when she was 45. I just got of roaccutane (Im 23) and trust me, after 10 years of struggling with all sorts of meds, diets, etc. its the only thing that helped! I was not going to wait for as long as my parents had to!!

Curious, do you have acne?? How bad? You taking anything for it? How old are you?

You dont grow out of adult acne, you either cure it, or it stays forever!

My mother and father had acne their whole lives, my dad took roaccutane at the age of 48 because he could not take it any longer. My mother when she was 45. I just got of roaccutane (Im 23) and trust me, after 10 years of struggling with all sorts of meds, diets, etc. its the only thing that helped! I was not going to wait for as long as my parents had to!!

Curious, do you have acne?? How bad? You taking anything for it? How old are you?