Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmsue

4 weeks of Clear Skin Regimen

I am 28 years old and have been suffering from awful skin for about 14 years. I have been through 2 rounds of Accutane. The last one ended 2 years ago. Each time my skin cleared nicely, but got worse again a few months after treatment stopped. Topical treatments from my derm would burn my skin and make things worse. Oral antibiotics did weird things like make my arms break out. I've tried changing my diet, eliminating caffeine, I've done the lemonade fast and I've done a liver flush. None of these things really helped.

Now, after only 4 weeks on the Regimen (2 weeks with Neutrogena BP and 2 with Dan's after it arrived in the mail) my skin is so clear that I stopped using liquid foundation. I thought the day would never come. If this actually continues to work for me I owe Dan a huge thank you.

Congratulations ! I don't even know you and I am happy for you ... I am on Day 3 of the regimen, following it as closely as I can per Dan's instructions. I don't think my acne is as bad as yours, based on your description, so it gives me hope that if this works for you, it will work for me, too.

No more liquid foundation ! Great ! You must feel fantastic. I am so happy - for all of us - that this works. Keep it up !

Kristin