Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlKaMiMe

Accutane 20 mg/day

hey just wondering if anyone else was on 20mg/day of accutane?... if there is anyone... could u plz help me in telling me how long did it take before u start seeing results... im so impatient, i want all the pimple out of my skin and over with... so ic an get on wit my life and not have to worry anymore... thanks biggrin.gif

AlKaMiMe...

hey i am currently on 20 mg a day for the first month and have been on it almost a week, and started getting better right away but i have a very long way to go.

depends on individual.. took me 3mths to see better results. at least it stops popping new 1, or go away quickly. left reddness..

I was on 20mg for my second month. My body acne cleared up on my first month at 10mg. I'm currently in my fourth month, taking 60mg and I am just starting to see a real improvement on my face. It is different for everone and it also depends on your weight.

does a low dose work better for people with high weight or low weight? i weigh 108 pounds, and i am also using 20 per day. will it work for me?