Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

F**K THIS SHIT IM F**KIN DONE

the last week my face has been looking ALOT better and i have actually felt what its like to be happy. BUT OF FUCKING COURSE THAT DOESNT LAST. today i got a bunch of new zits on the right side of my face and all the progress i made in the last week is destroyed. and ofcourse it happens when im suppose to go to sand diego tommorow to see my friends now im not going anymore. FUCK EVERYTHING AND FUCK ACNE. lates.

Guest Marino

What regime are you currently using for your skin?

sad.gif If its any comfort it happens to most of us, but dont let it stop you from going to nice places, its only you that thinks its that bad and I bet its not really!! wink.gif

Happens to me a bit actually...

Recently I have been sleeping early in the day (3-7PM) and have forgotten to apply my nightly application.... and as such I now have one zit on the left side of my face, one on my chin and 2 on my right side.

It's not that bad... it will heal...

Look at the bright side, your face HAS gotten better hasn't it?

Shitty to hear that but why don't go anyway? I dunno how bad you got it but you gotta try to keep your contacts or they will die out sooner or later. Almost happened to me. Anyway good luck, hope you'll find positive energy soon

Shitty to hear that but why don't go anyway? I dunno how bad you got it but you gotta try to keep your contacts or they will die out sooner or later. Almost happened to me. Anyway good luck, hope you'll find positive energy soon

I don't think it would be something that would make you want to move out of California.

That is a place were people are very absorbed in a lot of things that are very counter productive to anything, period. Most the executive producers, and businessmen in California don't have that attitude. "the California lifestyle/attitude" is really just a marketing scheme for money making by the higher ups.

Its actually a good place to be for us.

Better to live there then in a cold climate were you are so bundled up that all anyone can see is your face.

Plus you can go out in the sun all the time which can help the acne a lot.

Actually you know what? Southern California sucks when it comes to meeting girls. You would not only get more girls, but you would actually get much better looking girls in places like Minnesota, Iowa, and anywere else in the North/Midwest.

They are much better looking, much less materialistic and have a much better attitude.

OC girls really are worthless.

GO,GO,GO get out of OC, that place does suck come to think of it. I don't think I had a girl say more two words to me, while I was there, and that was only because they were in a proffesional workplace. As far as a casual coversation with a girl; in a year and a half in OC, with acne, not one word.

Damn!

I lived in Huntington Beach. It was pretty pathetic. If I went back there now it would be a little different only because I realize that everything that is going on there is a lot of noise and hot air.

And I wouldn't even try to socialize...unlike last time I was there.

Guest >:(

You go have fun with your friends. It will be the last time you have fun.