Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

MINUTE MAID APPLE JUICE, OK FOR UR SKIN?

it says that it has alot of additional vitamin c(150%)

it has no fat, no cholesterol, 1% sodium, 7% potassium(is this bad for ur skin?)

and 10 % carb

is this fine for ur skin?

cuz drinking alot of water is hard so once in a while i wud drink the bottled apple juice from minute maid. is that ok?

lol

...dont drink juice from concentrate seriously, its mostly good for sugar. However a cup or two everyday is fine. Yes the vitamin C is good and yes potassium is good. but drinking juice alone wont change anything about ur skin (unless its fresh squeezed)

Juices are not the best bet, because, as mentioned, they contain lots of sugar.

It is always recommended to eat the actual fruit instead. It is much healthier. Though making your own fresh-squeezed juice can be better than those bought, sugar levels are actually increased that way, and so it remains preferable to eat the fruit directly.

But don't worry - drinking a cup of juice on occasion isn't the end of the world. eusa_angel.gif Just try not to make it a habit, if you can.

Yeah, commerical juices are full of sugars and other chemical preservatives. Unless you squeeze it yourself or buy the really expensive and fresh juices they won't really help your skin.

No fruit juices unless u squeezed them yourself. If you have to drink juice dilute it (i need something to swallow pills like 1/4 juice w/ 3/4 water). Bacteria lives on sugar and bacteria is the cause of acne. If you read the labels on things, orange juice has 27 grams of sugar. That's nuts! Oh and my holistic dr told me that low fat means high sugar. You're body needs good fats or you'll have liver and gallbladder trouble (which is my problem).